Fall Rope Up

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this year we are gonna have cage dancers
fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif IA M SO THERE cool.gif

If Muffy's gonna cage dance then I'm there too! tongue.gif

How about a wet T shirt contest. Guys and girls so we don't appear sexist. Of course there isn't anything less attractive than a male cc.comer getting the puke hosed off his chest. Try to chew your food this year guys. Geek_em8.gif

• 2 months later...

Im just bringing this back up for discussion.

The time is getting nearer for me to book a flight...just need to know the time frame.

I would be interested in doing something similar to last year -one weekend smith, next weekend lworth. I imagine the fires will be out by then wink.gif. I prefer early to mid october (more time to save money and heal from my broken leg). However, Im game for anytime the weather will be good.

Discuss!

The event should definitely be earlier than last year. Rain really throws a damper on things. September- not October. If we have to pay to rent the group site, fine, I'll contribute.

So it rained last year; it didn't rain the year before and I believe we had them around the same time. I had fun.

Dave... wassup! You planning this shindig? Any thoughts on Sept vs. early october?

I like rylands idea of smith AFTER 11worth... (being that rain is less of an issue there)

Are we going to make it a long weekend thing for those of us (okay me) who work weekends?

Hey, Wednesday ladies, this is something to plan on attending to get out on some different rock! You have the basics, now all you need is rock time! By september, you'll all be kickin' ASS!

i think this year i'll plan tuff fest 2 weeks before l-worth, as the 2 weekends in a row was a bit much for some folks. more details to follow.
in Sept I can do the 11th or 25th in Oct I can do the 9th or the 23rd

I can't wait for the love fest fruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifrockband.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Sept 35th? cantfocus.gif Muffy lives outside the space-time continuum tongue.gif .

The Muffy Dimension blasts through all barriers in quantum timelines and is the root behind Steven Hawking's recent change of theory on black holes.

YEP AND YES.... that is why I have been so busy lately. me and my time turner wink.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

How about Leavenworth the third weekend in September and Smithfest the second weekend in October?

I could work around that.

Two weeks apart....good excuse to take a longer trip! fruit.gif

Guess I better start saving $ now!

(donations accepted - pm me for details on where to send them grin.gif)