PubClub, Tuesday June 25

mattp

Is it Tacoma's turn? Erik noted that there is a growing contingent of some south-sounders. Might we invite them to the dity of destiny? That Beckey guy has been pestering me again -- saying that if all else fails, he'd like the Park, on Phinney Ridge, in Seattle.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how about it? It IS Tacoma's turn, but not only is Mr. Beckey requesting an event at the Park Tavern on Phinney Ridge, but I believe that last week Victoria informed us that this week would be her birthday and she requested a Seattle pubclub night. That would make four weeks in a row in Seattle, I know.

I am celebrating my birthday tomorrow night at the Nickerson with my friends including some fellow pub club regulars. I don't want to create dissention among cc.comers since it is tecnically supposed to be in Tacoma this week. I just couldn't fit any other day in this week. So, if you all would like to join us tomorrow night at the Nickerson, I would love to see. The weather forcast is looking good for sunny, warm outdoor seating.

Dave, as for my age, I am proud to say I'll be 32.

quote:

Originally posted by v:

I am celebrating my birthday tomorrow night at the Nickerson with my friends including some fellow pub club regulars.

V,

Thanks for the invite... as an occasional cc lurker who skipped reading yesterday I didn't realize I would be falling into my first pub club too. Was cool to put some faces to names. I may feel more inspired to rant like the rest of them now.

Happy B-day!

G

V's birthday gathering/pub club meeting was great. I showed up on the late side because of class, but got to see some familiar faces who were still around.

A small group of us stayed 'til after 11 hanging out and settling the bill. Thought I'd mention that people had to pony up some extra coin to cover the tab. If you forgot to contribute to the pitchers or for your food, please chip in a bit extra next time so the guys/gals who paid more than their share can drink for free.

Cheers! [big Drink][big Drink]