Theft

ilookeddown

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It may actually come down to having to leave someone to watch the cars. It's pretty sad. The best thing you can do is to leave absolutely nothing of value in the car. Clean it out the car before you leave home and when you arrive take everything else to the crag in your pack.

If you want to catch a crook in the act you are going to have to hide a video camera in a crevice somewhere on long play. Nobody's going to bother.

It may actually come down to having to leave someone to watch the cars. It's pretty sad. The best thing you can do is to leave absolutely nothing of value in the car. Clean it out the car before you leave home and when you arrive take everything else to the crag in your pack.

If you want to catch a crook in the act you are going to have to hide a video camera in a crevice somewhere on long play. Nobody's going to bother.

I know of several fishermen who fish the North Fork of the Stilly and drive junkers just so this will not happen to them. They leave the doors open in the hopes the thief will not break windows.

I've got a 30,000 volt charge waiting for anyone who wants to fuck with my rig. Black Jeep Grand Cherokee with an Alaska flag hanging from the rearview. the_finger.gif

I know of several fishermen who fish the North Fork of the Stilly and drive junkers just so this will not happen to them. They leave the doors open in the hopes the thief will not break windows.

cry.gif Most of us are not so fortunate as to be able to afford a "second" junker car.

I've got a 30,000 volt charge waiting for anyone who wants to fuck with my rig. Black Jeep Grand Cherokee with an Alaska flag hanging from the rearview. the_finger.gif

Hey G-dog we have to rig my car when you get north. fruit.gif

cry.gif Most of us are not so fortunate as to be able to afford a "second" junker car.

God damn boy, you are a crying baby today or is that a permanent thing with you. You better go get a towel to wipe up the tears. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

I only have one car but it looks like no one owns it. I don't leave ANYTHING in it but the kids booster seats EVER if I can help it.

I used to drive this 1979 mustang ( OH PEICE OF SHIT) I used to leave it unlocked in hopes someone would take it wink.gif

God damn boy, you are a crying baby today or is that a permanent thing with you. You better go get a towel to wipe up the tears. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

LOL look whos the perfunctory "tough guy" now smile.gif. Emphasis on perfunctory...image is everything...now get yoursef down to Vantage and make yourself useful! the_finger.gif

LOL look whos the perfunctory "tough guy" now smile.gif. Emphasis on perfunctory...image is everything...now get yoursef down to Vantage and make yourself useful! the_finger.gif

What the fuck you talking about boy? Are you on DRUGS! smileysex5.gifyelrotflmao.gif

What the fuck you talking about boy? Are you on DRUGS! smileysex5.gifyelrotflmao.gif

beerlablestout.jpg

beerlablestout.jpg

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gifwave.gifrockband.gif

Edited by sisu_suomi

Justice is a detterant. Non-violence is tacit approval. As long as their actions cost them nothing, they will have no incentive to change. Be careful, but don't sit down and take it. Standing up in a measured way is OK. You do not have to kill or mame. Just bruise and twist. Maybe a little "eye-for-an-eye" property damage too. Carry binocs, sneek back to your car, mark the assholes and confront them where ever you can catch up to them.

Just a little Montana style logic.

That Sucks. MVS and I briefly parked at that lot the same day and noticed all the vehicles with their windows broken out. We decided we would park and walk in from the main lot. We talked to a guy that was coming back and was only gone for a 1/2 hour and he had already been hit. Nothing was stolen from his rig either.