My tale of woe

John Frieh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep in mind thease are all time EPICS

TG on ranier he was lost in a white out conditions, and the yokum one is in oregon cascades, posted by TG and there may be one by tex from last fall of 2002 I think. i will hunt arround and see if I can find them.

In the TR index we put the Fuhrer Finger Terminal Gravity epic here.

This should be in a magazine. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Finally! First and foremost I aplogize for the quality; the copy from the slide wasn't as good as I hoped and as it's deadweek here it's in my best interests to log some library time instead of fiddling in photoshop all evening. You can find these photos in my gallery also.

Never the less for your viewing enjoyment: my saturday morning.

Honestly once I knew the lady and my brother were fine, I couldn't stop laughing about the whole thing. I called my parents (who also laughed) and all my friends in town. They all came over and enjoyed a good laugh over a cup of coffee. Good times were had by all.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I traded them in for witty retorts and quick one liners in an attempt to save some face around this place. tongue.gif

You can tell I got screwed in the deal yellaf.gif

I still have them... and *if* people don't mind older TRs I have some classic stories from my college days, my early climbing years, the boy scout years blush.gif, and maybe a few NOLS stories. I sense the second I post one it will turn into another NOLS witch hunt... and if anything I don't want to draw attention away from Griz and Gary Yngve who have been so kind to fill the cc.com webbitch role for me yellaf.giftongue.gifpitty.gif