scot'teryx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott;

I'm about to say what most people are thinking, but don't have the balls to say: I don't care about your kid. It's nice that you have a child, congratulations, really. I don't want to see pictures of your kid or hear about how he/she is some uber-kind (every parent says this). You've made a lifestyle choice to have children, and that's nice, but don't presume that the vast majority really wants to hear about it just 'cause you're all excited about it.

Greg_W

Who gives a fuck what you think, Greg? Don't presume to speak for the entire cascadesprayers alliance. Don't like them, don't look at them.

You do not read "entire" in my post, but I know many of the people that I do know don't care about that shit. I didn't ask if anyone cared about what I think. Why should that prevent me from voicing my opinion?

Have you stopped to consider that since most of the ladies like kids you might be closing avenues by voicing such an opinion? The problem is there isn't really any up side to it.

Hey, screaming babies on airplanes bother me every bit as much as the next guy, but cute baby pictures are nice- no noise and no smell. grin.gif

nobody ever accused me of being a good dad. 'deadbeat' yes. anyhow i know enough bout that parenthood shit to realize that you cant choose much for your kids future.

but that is cool you let your kid play with your gear. that drool and shit will fuck with the cam springs though.

I don't care about your kid. ... I don't want to see pictures of your kid or hear about how he/she is some uber-kind (every parent says this). You've made a lifestyle choice to have children, and that's nice, but don't presume that the vast majority really wants to hear about it just 'cause you're all excited about it. ~ Greg_W

You lack the ability and talent to create anything, so you compensate by trying to destroy everything. moon.gif

One could say that you've made a lifestyle choice with your gun ownership. Not all of us want to hear about it, but that doesn't stop you from sharing it with us.

Have you ever considered showing others the tolerance they afford you?

Scott,

Nice pics. That's my cordelette damnit! Why you little.... tongue.gif

Though he could have phrased it more tactfully, Greg has a point in that noone is going to be as enamored of your child as you are. I would normally advise restraining yourself and posting only the highlights not more than once a week or so; HOWEVER, in this case it's pissing off the biggest asshole on this board, so I say go for twice a day! thumbs_up.gifgrin.gif