SWF seeks climbing partner/teacher

snugtop

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you who think I'm a fake or lame or too small, why don't you show up to gymnastics and try THAT for a few hours?? You'll see my truck in the parking lot -- it has a Howard Dean sticker on it.

Or you could show up to a climbing gym...?

best way to learn to climb is to learn to belay.... GO TO THE GYM.. get certified... you will meet people and then you can offer to belay slave until you start learning shit.

snugtop,

I'm a single (dating) man in my late twenties, gainfully employed and living here in Seattle. Although I'm occasionally shy, I don't have problems meeting women. The real problem has always been keeping the ones I want.

It seems that the ones I could care less about refuse to leave even when dumped, and the ones I wish would stick around seem to disappear into thin air after a few weeks or months.

I'm an attractive, educated guy and have a good career going. I have no baggage -- emotional or otherwise -- no previous marriages, no children, etc. Women often tell me that I'm a "nice guy," but I'm beginning to suspect this to be the problem.

I've been a sport climber since I was 12. Shoot me a PM to hookup.

jim b

best way to learn to climb is to learn to belay.... GO TO THE GYM.. get certified... you will meet people and then you can offer to belay slave until you start learning shit.

confused.gif

Why not, I don't know, learn to climb by, I don't know, climbing?? "GO TO THE GYM"??? How about "Go climbing", not "Be a fucking loser"? Belay slaves don't climb, they belay. And "Get certified"? Are you a Mountie?

Snugtop, why not you and I head out to the hills. I'll take the fisrt lead, then it's your turn. You'll be OK. I'll work you past the tough spots, keep you calm, massage you with scented oils.

confused.gif

Why not, I don't know, learn to climb by, I don't know, climbing?? "GO TO THE GYM"??? How about "Go climbing", not "Be a fucking loser"? Belay slaves don't climb, they belay. And "Get certified"? Are you a Mountie?

Snugtop, why not you and I head out to the hills. I'll take the fisrt lead, then it's your turn. You'll be OK. I'll work you past the tough spots, keep you calm, massage you with scented oils.

you must have missed the part where she said she only wanted to climb in the gym rolleyes.gif

snugtop,

I'm a single (dating) man in my late twenties, gainfully employed and living here in Seattle. Although I'm occasionally shy, I don't have problems meeting women. The real problem has always been keeping the ones I want.

It seems that the ones I could care less about refuse to leave even when dumped, and the ones I wish would stick around seem to disappear into thin air after a few weeks or months.

I'm an attractive, educated guy and have a good career going. I have no baggage -- emotional or otherwise -- no previous marriages, no children, etc. Women often tell me that I'm a "nice guy," but I'm beginning to suspect this to be the problem.

I've been a sport climber since I was 12. Shoot me a PM to hookup.

jim b

bohanon.jpg

ZOW!!

confused.gif

Will your wife let you? tongue.gif

confused.gif

you must have missed the part where she said she only wanted to climb in the gym rolleyes.gif

Must have. You weak sods must have gotten to her early. She's fallen off the path of righteousness. So sad....so sad...

confused.gif

Will your wife let you? tongue.gif

Wife? None of that shit for me. Gotta keep my options open. Lykis 101.

Herb if you get dissed by nugstop I'll go climbing with you buddy. I could use a nice scented oil massage before the difficult leads. hahaha.gif

lets not forget even with a less transparent come-on than this everyone figured girlclimber, climbergirl33 and adventuregal were fakes too and they all turned out to be real yellaf.gif

shocked.gif you guys thought i was a fake??? ooohh my avatars are going to get you for this

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif