SWF seeks climbing partner/teacher

snugtop

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know why you think gym climbing is so much more exciting than climbing outdoors Snuggles.

Cuz it's where the hot dudes are! You can flirt while belaying, make out on the crash pads, give 'supportive' spots and cop a feel, it's never cold, so the girls can wear their sports bras and/or bikini tops ( cool.gif ) while guys pull of their shirts before sending heinous plastic! Hell, it's perfect!

I KNEW I should kept being a gym rat. REAL climbing doesn't have any of these. cry.gifcry.gif

I should state for the record that I've never climbed outdoors. The thought of it doesn't appeal to me though.

This tags you as a high-maintenance chic (or herm, if you actually exist) who is afraid to get dirty and refers to dirt, moss, and mud as 'icky'. You probably won't carry your own gear without whining, bitch about the bugs, and spooge a guy's rope with sunscreen that you liberally apply every five, fucking minutes whether you are belaying or not.

Based on that (which I'm sure is fairly spot-on), you won't find much action here outside of the "late-teens early twenties super horny don't know any better" crowd. Good luck rolleyes.gif

I should state for the record that I've never climbed outdoors. The thought of it doesn't appeal to me though.

What would you say is the worst part of climbing outdoors?

yer just hoping she says trees so you can tell her how you kill them tongue.gif

Not at all Dru. I'm just curious, and I'd like to see some more charactor development when it comes to Snugtop.

Ya the Snugtop story arc is pretty limited as yet. Once Layton goes on a climb, I mean gym date, there should be some more dramatic tension. yelrotflmao.gif

If you've noticed, the hermaphrodite currently known as 'snugtop' hasn't posted in awhile. This is typical of the imitation female troll perpetrated by some on this site. Soon, 'she' will see this post and post that she got called out of town, was in a seminar, was real busy, etc. to cover 'her' ass.

Frankly, I find this type of abuse of a site dedicated to climbing and the outdoors rather silly. Can't we talk about serious climbing instead of all this juvenile, playground/lockerroom bull-pucky?

If you've noticed, the hermaphrodite currently known as 'snugtop' hasn't posted in awhile. This is typical of the imitation female troll perpetrated by some on this site. Soon, 'she' will see this post and post that she got called out of town, was in a seminar, was real busy, etc. to cover 'her' ass.

Frankly, I find this type of abuse of a site dedicated to climbing and the outdoors rather silly. Can't we talk about serious climbing instead of all this juvenile, playground/lockerroom bull-pucky?

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I am laughing so hard I am cry.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I am laughing so hard I am cry.gif

Oh, really? You think denegrating one of the premier climbing resources in the Pacific Northwest is funny? It's people like you who give this site a bad name - always calling people 'fucktards' and telling them to "eat my ass, buttmunch", and other such grossness. You probably don't even climb. If you want entertainment, switch on Oprah -It's Book Club day.

Oh, really? You think denegrating one of the premier climbing resources in the Pacific Northwest is funny? It's people like you who give this site a bad name - always calling people 'fucktards' and telling them to "eat my ass, buttmunch", and other such grossness. You probably don't even climb. If you want entertainment, switch on Oprah -It's Book Club day.

Is it??? I wouldn't know... I don't watch tv tongue.gif

ME?? NOT CLIMB?? well okay. your right I don't climb. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif I always hoped no one hear would find out cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

actualy I never go outside at all.

so greg, what book are we reading this month? i just can't seem to get in any time to watch oprah like you do.