1st May Pub Club

AlpineK

Well after polling all of you it looks like just as many people want to get beat up in Forks as want to drink on the Eastside.

I'm sure some of you will say I'm strong arming things, but after looking at the poll results and remembering how many eastsiders showed up last time I think we should drink in Seattle.

If some of you eastsiders are really passionate about drinking on the eastside speak up. I mean eastsiders other than Ray and his avatars. I know how he/they feel. So Rodeo, Cascadeclimber, and all you suburban folks lets hear it. Dan Larson...Some of us would like to meet you so what do you have to say.

Otherwise a NE Seattle location might be in order. Like the U district. That would be close for eastsiders.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Juan said there aren't any good old established bars on the eastside so it be slim pickins. Using my magical executive powers pub club is in Seattle this week at a U district location. I suggest the Dutchess.

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:

Hey, how about the Alki? Easy Access, great view, cheap eats, warm beer, possibility of Lambone and his hottie entourage....
[big Grin]

short and simple. NO! sorry, but we should at least make this easy for eastsiders.

Hey if you read what I wrote at the top I ask for other Eastsiders views. Captn's viewpoint is clear, but Jon (an Eastsider) brought up the Duchess.

There was a vote that came out in favor of Seattle. Hardly any Eastsiders showed up in Kirkland last time. And really the Duchess is pretty dam close to the Eastside.

Unless you guys know something I don't, we will be continuing to load in this show here at the theatre, and I will be working. It's got nothing to do with me though I must say that the Eastside showing at the last Eastside PC was pret-ty slender!

Have fun at the Duchess tomorrow night, guys!

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Unless you guys know something I don't, we will be continuing to load in this show here at the theatre, and I will be working. It's got nothing to do with me though I must say that the Eastside showing at the last Eastside PC was pret-ty slender!

Have fun at the Duchess tomorrow night, guys!

You are alpinek's girlfriend. How are we supposed to trust your post. [Moon]

[big Drink][big Drink] East side [Wazzup]