BAD BEER

Dave_Schuldt

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/154988_lowcarbbeer02.html

The best part.

Companies are catering to beer drinkers like Bill Trogler, a 44-year-old police detective who washed down a plate of fried clam strips with a glass of regional brew I.C. Light during the lunch rush in downtown Pittsburgh.

"It tastes good. I drink light to try to keep my weight down," Trogler said. I.C. Light is made by Pittsburgh Brewing Co., maker of Iron City beer.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/154988_lowcarbbeer02.html

The best part.

Companies are catering to beer drinkers like Bill Trogdor , a 44-year-old police detective who washed down a plate of fried clam strips with a glass of regional brew I.C. Light during the lunch rush in downtown Pittsburgh.

"It tastes good. I drink light to try to keep my weight down," Trogler said. I.C. Light is made by Pittsburgh Brewing Co., maker of Iron City beer.

Cops on duty, drinking during lunch..nice! After eating french fries, fried clams, a double bacon cheesburger, and a fried apple pie...that low carb beer, it helps keep the weight down.

My ex had a party at her house and invited all her ultimate frisbee buddies and work friends. She was supplying the keg and took a poll...these stupid fuckers all wanted Michelob Ultra - the low cal pisswater bullshit. Seriously 9 out of 10 said "Mick Ultra" before she even named choices. I skipped that lameness.

All this shit is lame. Ultra frisbee players worried about carbs? What the fuck. Ultra frisbee is queer anyway. They run enough... can't they consider that carbo loading? Drinking has nothing to do with health conscience. We drink because we like the way it makes us feel. If your concerned about carbs, calories, sugar or any other bullshit, you shouldn't be drinking...

as I say all this with beer in hand. Cheers y'all. And fuck you sissy low carb drinkers, you're not even drinkers.

Don't you get tired to the morning after effects of PRB? All that running to the toilet? tongue.gif

My favorite beer right now is Newcastle. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif I was getting bored with all the hoppyness in the local microbrews. With this cold spell I'm thinking it's time to start drinking porters again for a few months.

IMO there is no such thing as a bad beer as long as there is no selection. Once you have a Gunniess, Nukie Brown, Rouge Dead Guy, or other quality beer next to some piss water then you have a bad beer. Even those Mic Ultra's are good in certain situations, like if you are diabetic.

• 2 years later...