I'll do what I want, so fuck off

allthumbs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to you, Catturd - Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

As to you, Catturd - Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.
Takes one to know one................. rolleyes.gif

Or, look who's talking.................... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Or, practice what you preach........ rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif...rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif............. rolleyes.gif............. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif..... rolleyes.gif..........rolleyes.gif

.........rolleyes.gif.............rolleyes.gif............ rolleyes.gif.........rolleyes.gif..rolleyes.gif........ rolleyes.gif......................rolleyes.gif......rolleyes.gif

.........rolleyes.gif.............rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif..........rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif........ rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif..... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

.........rolleyes.gif.............rolleyes.gif......... rolleyes.gif....... rolleyes.gif.......... rolleyes.gif..................... rolleyes.gif... rolleyes.gif......rolleyes.gif

.........rolleyes.gif.............rolleyes.gif............ rolleyes.gif...rolleyes.gif.............. rolleyes.gif... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif .... rolleyes.gif.........rolleyes.gif... smirk.gif

Unless you're an administrator or a moderator don't fucking try telling me how or where to post. Lately a lot of you bitches been telling me I can't do this or I can't do that, or keep yo ass in spray. Well, fuck off.... Y'all know who ya are. madgo_ron.gif

I want you to give me 20 push ups... now soldier! the_finger.gif

I read somewhere that a giant squid's eyeball can be as large as a basketball and that it is the largest eyeball in the natural world.

Yeah, Ehmmic, I do need to get back to work and I do have way too much time on my hands. However, in the above TRASK rolleyes art, I was listening to a new CD. Usually when I'm on the Internet, I seem to tune out music unless I'm doing something totally brainless. What better way to do something brainless than to have the subject be something brainless: :Trask: The art took about 20-30 minutes to complete--probably the most times I've ever "previewed" one post.

And Trask: the_finger.gif