Speaking of Pub Clubs....

rodeo

Hey Borbon,

You gonna get FB to the Pub gathering next Tuesday? It's supposed to on the east side this time from what I can tell. Maybe folks can decide on a place early (like today or tomorrow) so we can get FB lined up.

(--Climb on,,,

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes speaking of which...

This next pub club should be on the eastside, but there are some that think the Alki is the spot (guess who).

So lets talk about this now. I'm up for whatever, so don't be dissing on me, but I wouldn't mind seeing a good fight between the Alki folk and the eastsiders.

So..............

Thanks Ray. Just toss it out to ol' FB and let us know. Anyway, I'll see you there.

My nomination is Smoky Joe's. The Lucky 7 is good too. Lots o' variety when it comes to the brews, plus they gots da hard stuff too. wink.gif" border="0

(-- [big Drink] on,,,

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: rodeo ]

Several points:

a) since when do we change the pub-club schedule based on Lambone's availability? A surprisingly goofy suggestion from the effortlessly cool Hero of Big 4. Count me out, kahuna!

b) a venue debate, eh? I heard there was a big one a few weeks ago when I was in Europe. I recall back (a few months ago) when such a thing happened the first time (and I argued for fairness in alternating the place), I was called a big baby. ("fighting over where to drink beer? wah, wah, wah, etc.") My, how times have changed so quickly!

c) Icegirl/Snow Lovely. You broke my heart when you didn't show up at the last Club Pub. I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Someone breaks into your car, and you break our hearts...pay it forward they say, eh?

- Drunk Dwayner

P.S. Spare some change, guvna? [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:
Cooper's Alehouse. 8065 Lake City Way North East, Seattle. 206) 522-2923

See you there
[big Drink][big Drink]grin.gif" border="0

i dont know what your jibberish means chuck, but ill go to your bar.....closer then jerkland.......

unless i be at index on tuesday....bone....bone....bone....you hear that.....then i guess jerkland is on the way home........

This is RURP:You are always fighting about where to drink beer.This is very "lame". Shut up, drink beer or go climbing. "ya. it's my turn, no it isn't, it's my turn, no, I just came back from a trip and have a story, no, it's my turn. What about me? I'm in Tacoma! Look over here! Here comes Fred Beckey to my favorite tavern! Yoo hoo! The girls are going here usw." FORGET ABOUT IT!!! It's now RURP's turn. Give me a moment to consider the many options and decide.......

I have now decided...If you were out climbing you wouldn't be having such a fight to decide where to drink the beer that will make you the maximum BIG WALL UNFIT! So FORGET about it, FORGET about your lame beer night and go work out.RURP has spoken.