Why we fight...

TurtleSoup

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, granted I am a newby to this website, but I cant help but notice alot of you bastards, have some hard edge slogans by your names, but your conversations carry the stench of a bleeding heart hippy. Erik, you are the most whining self deluded bastard on here, Tell me, do you view the worl from experience, or from behind your desk in between coffee breaks. Every generation has its trials, any of the real Hard Asses on here will testify that Iraq at its presant state is comparitivly minor to our countries past hardships...."bush is Ruining America" You need to ge your dick out of the mud and carry on. Dont be such a fatalist.

Drive On...

Dutch said:

So, granted I am a newby to this website, but I cant help but notice alot of you bastards, have some hard edge slogans by your names, but your conversations carry the stench of a bleeding heart hippy. Erik, you are the most whining self deluded bastard on here, Tell me, do you view the worl from experience, or from behind your desk in between coffee breaks. Every generation has its trials, any of the real Hard Asses on here will testify that Iraq at its presant state is comparitivly minor to our countries past hardships...."bush is Ruining America" You need to ge your dick out of the mud and carry on. Dont be such a fatalist.

Drive On...

a bastard huh? well. only my mom would know. the_finger.gif

Necronomicon said:

erik said:

i think the point is that we are going to lose the conflict in iraq.

thanks for ruining america bush!

I was going to suggest to you that you could improve your points be improving your spelling, but, when I quote you, I can see that "ruining" is spelled correctly. I think Jon has released MiZpElBoT 3.1 on your ass.

Or, a quick edit??

As far as "ripping into people over spelling errors", i thought that i was being rather polite. The original post contained the non-word "runing". As a reader, I was left with the question: "Does erik mean Bush is running the country or ruining the country."

Am I a bad person? Are my eyes hidden behind dark tea glasses, and my pants crusted with semen from constantly jacking off due to lack of rape victims?

As far as Bushco Inc., I'm about three years sick of this douche and his douche crew of oil toadies. I can't help but think that each tiny step of evil he forces our society to take is yet another step towards us becoming an EVIL EMPIRE of the same caliber as Nazi Germany. History will mock your docility, especially since we have failed to learn ANY lessons from sixty years ago.

Necronomicon said:

I can't help but think that each tiny step of evil he forces our society to take is yet another step towards us becoming an EVIL EMPIRE of the same caliber as Nazi Germany. History will mock your docility, especially since we have failed to learn ANY lessons from sixty years ago.

That's classic left-wing paranoia you're suffering from, Narco. Get help.

Are you saying I must choose between the Nazis you now imagine to be in charge, and the Stalinists in your political dream world? ....hmmmm. moon.gif

MisterE said:

trask said:

thank you Kurt thumbs_up.gif

so quit trying to play big daddy, erik, 'cause we're not listening

Hey, and guess what? The title to this thread is "Why we fight", and we are doing a fine job of showing each other why we on the board fight! thumbs_up.gif

Well done, crew! hahaha.gif

shut up dickweasel boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifhahaha.gifboxing_smiley.gif

trask said:

There's no way Bush will be re-elected in 04

right now, all econimic indicators are up, and by next year could end up higher than when bush took office, AND with a net gain in jobs. the whole iraq situation will be closer to being wrapped up too. these are the only 2 points the dems have to bash bush with. when that rug is pulled out from under them what will they do? they have no plan as it is, they just attack bush and finger point. they will be left giving each other reach arounds on election night. unless some major event happens, bush will make easy work of the democrats in '04