Let's play a game

allthumbs

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you do...

My cousins have a convicted molestor living kitty corner to them...they have two kids...but are not concerned about this guy...EVERYONE in the neighborhood is aware of him and they rotate watches to protect the kids...

Additionally, they did some "persuasive" tactics when he moved in...got their .308's and .270's out and proceeded to blow away milkjugs in their front yard when the guy was out mowing the lawn...They first informed a fellow neighbor (who so happens to be a cop) what was going to happen...Gotta love small towns in montana...they also held a very "loud" conversation explaining how someone might "just" disappear if certain things transpired...

That guy is plain and simple not going to mess w/ anyone in that neighborhood

cracked said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

rumr I already asume that everyone is a potential rapist or molester....

Must be easy to make friends that way. tongue.gif
sure I make friends.. and no it is not easy to make friends with me... I don't let just anyone into my life, especialy when my kids are involved.

cracked said:

Must be easy to make friends that way. tongue.gif
sure I make friends.. and no it is not easy to make friends with me... I don't let just anyone into my life, especialy when my kids are involved.

Just kidding, Muffy. wave.gif

Yeah? So then what's your excuse for letting Texplorer into your sphere of acquaintances? Next thing you know, the rugrats are going to be soloing SmithMud and spouting off quotes from has-been climbers.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Yeah? So then what's your excuse for letting Texplorer into your sphere of acquaintances? Next thing you know, the rugrats are going to be soloing SmithMud and spouting off quotes from has-been climbers.

Tex is cool. And he pulls down. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

MisterE said:

Tex is cool. And he pulls down. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Got you brainwashed too, eh? It always starts so innocently with Mr. Plorer. One minute you're hearing the words "you do much trad climbing?" the next thing you know you're reciting lines from old Chouinard catalogs, cutting off your painter's pants so they don't block your view of your Fires, and throwing sport climbers' stick clips in the Crooked.

Then one day, as you work feverishly to sew a new "Don't Mess With Texas" patch on your klettersack, you wonder where the years have gone, what you're doing living in a van full of piles of 8-mil cord and rat-trap hexes, and why Tex always makes you wear the pink headband when you hit the crags. And then it hits you, like a dropped aid rack from the 15th pitch of Iron Hawk -- the strange hallucinations, the headaches, that white powder that's always in the bottom of the water bottles Tex always kindly fills up for you ...

That bastard's been keeping you captive; hypnotized by a ubiquitously droning soundtrack of 'Freebird', strung along with promises of some elusive first free ascent down in "the Valley", slave to his every loathsome offwidth-slogging whim, and on top of that, the cocksucker's been putting chalk in your damn water!

Necronomicon said:

Even yourself?

this is a realy deep question Necro, and I think it is bst discused in person. See you at smith grin.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

If my babys want to climb there is no better dirtbag role moddle then Texplorer himself grin.gif