• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fejas said:

'Crystal Method'

The name says it all... You want some thing a little complex. it keeps the subconsious moving at the same rate as the consious. and keeps the insanety from setting in untill day four...

mushsmile.gif

too shitty... mabe some carl cox? e-rock... what do you listen to when you are snorting a line?

You gotta listen to annoying, grating, atonal music played fast and loud to stay awake.

Azonic Halo is one hour of Bill Laswell and Andy Hawkins playing NOTHING BUT SUPER LOUD GUITAR AND BASS GRATING FEEDBACK madgo_ron.gif It is guaranteed you can't fall asleep to it.

Dru said:

You gotta listen to annoying, grating, atonal music played fast and loud to stay awake.

Azonic Halo is one hour of Bill Laswell and Andy Hawkins playing NOTHING BUT SUPER LOUD GUITAR AND BASS GRATING FEEDBACK madgo_ron.gif It is guaranteed you can't fall asleep to it.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Reminds me of my "Last Exit Live in Tokyo", except with the addition of Peter Brotzmann. It's pretty much the same thing.

bunglehead said:

Dru said:

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Reminds me of my "Last Exit Live in Tokyo", except with the addition of Peter Brotzmann. It's pretty much the same thing.

I don't find Brotzmann grating... just a master free jazz sax player.... saw him with the Tentet at jazzfest a few years back...that was LOUD!!

This Azonic Halo is serious harsh. The only other Laswell stuff that comes close is the stuff with Praxis 2 with Buckethead and, unsurprising, Andy Hawkin and the rest of Bling Idiot God, plus John Zorn....