You guys really suck!

joe_average

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aVERAGE_jOE sounds as if he is a member of a family that lives two miles from my folk’s home in WVa. They have a straight family tree, no branches or forks. When X-Files ran that show with the inbreeds I was wondering if they were using them for a data base. To drive by their property is OK, but as a youngster is was not OK. I was damn scared. They'd stare at you to the point you felt very uncomfortable. Plus, they had all these deformities and retardation problems in the family.

johnny_destiny said:

aVERAGE_jOE sounds as if he is a member of a family that lives two miles from my folk’s home in WVa. They have a straight family tree, no branches or forks. When X-Files ran that show with the inbreeds I was wondering if they were using them for a data base. To drive by their property is OK, but as a youngster is was not OK. I was damn scared. They'd stare at you to the point you felt very uncomfortable. Plus, they had all these deformities and retardation problems in the family.

yellowsleep.gif Go read the bible and pray some more...God obviously hasn't heard you yet. yellowsleep.gif

joe_average said:

johnny_destiny said:

yellowsleep.gif Go read the bible and pray some more...God obviously hasn't heard you yet. yellowsleep.gif

I thought he was going....and yet he keeps posting?

Craig