spary where is it?

Scott_J

Spary not only sucks today but its nonexistent! What is happening? Is everyone loosing the desire to argue, disagree, tell each other and everyone that sprays to fuck off, I'll kill you with a piece of horse cock, wait till I see you ice climbing I'm bring my propane flame thrower, if I see you at Smith I'll piss down your chosen route so it changes as you climb. Come on where is the old fuck you attitude??????

Tell me this is not the way its going around here. If it is we need a puking graemlin so I can puke on the spray site.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is weak................Is there a topic that we have not aruged into the ground that can't be resurrected? Or maybe a new topic of interest? I am at a loss....

Dogs and bears....not emotional enough of a topic to gather sides.

Guns...done too much and everyone has already spewed their spray

Drugs and sex...hell everyone on this site is into some kind of kink so that's a no brainer

SUV and other shit like that...again aruged into the ground

We need a new topic of interest that has not been beat to death.

trask said:

It's a proven fact that men are superior to women, in every fucking way. For starters, we age much better.

This is true. I went to only one class reunion #20. The women on the most part looked older than the male counter parts and they seems more bitter about things.