Hangover Cure?

Formaldehead

You know, in a way, it is nice to hear everyone diss some amazingly beautiful superstar (that's what she is, whether you like it or not)... makes us real girls(well, me at least) feel like not everyone has been sucked in by the media. But at the same time, I feel bad for her. I mean, like Erik said, she's just trying to make a living doing what she knows best. And whos to say she isn't honestly an intelligent person? How would you feel if someone stereotyped you as much as people do to her? Personally I am unimpressed by her looks, music and image... And you're right Muffy, maybe she isn't the most intelligent person around... That's the impression I get. But maybe she just hasn't been challenged? Who knows?! Try not to limit people to what you think you know they are like. Even if it is Britney Spears. Cuz you just never know...

Edit: snaf.gif

Edited by adventuregal

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik

read your own autosig there cutie pie wink.gif

you are so cute when you get all up in arms.

you know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Part of the joy and pleasure of life is sharing our thoughts feelings and oppions. You do not have to share any of the oppinons stated here... why would you put others down for sharing of themselves? Granted it is not climbing related, but this is spray after all bigdrink.gif I realy respect you oppinion Erik. It is okay to like Britney, and to find her atractive. I am sure many people do. I just don't happen to be one of those people cool.gif

if you dont find her to your liking, why talk shit? you dont know her and it does not further you in anyway. people dont go man muffy is cool, she thinks britney is a dumb slut with no talent. man muffy is sooo cool..................so why do it.

and please do not compliment me, cuz if anything it devalues your statement even more.

and you are right this is spray and i am spraying my opinion too. tho if you notice i am not attempting build myself up by talking shit about someone whom i will never have interation with.

adventuregal said:

You know, in a way, it is nice to hear everyone diss some amazingly beautiful superstar (that's what she is, whether you like it or not)... makes us real girls(well, me at least) feel like not everyone has been sucked in by the media. But at the same time, I feel bad for her. I mean, like Erik said, she's just trying to make a living doing what she knows best. And whos to say she isn't honestly an intelligent person? How would you feel if someone stereotyped you as much as people do to her? Personally I am unimpressed by her looks, music and image... And you're right Muffy, maybe she isn't the most intelligent person around... That's the impression I get. But maybe she just hasn't been challenged? Who knows?! Try not to limit people to what you think you know they are like. Even if it is Britney Spears. Cuz you just never know...

Edit: snaf.gif

You are right in a way AG... but I have very little respect for people wh are unwilling to share of themselves and call it art. So if she is intellegent and more tallented than that just proves my point all the more... because she is not SHARING that with her audiance.

I realy enjoy Ani Dfranko... she is smart and soulful in the issues that she sings about... There are more, she just strikes me at the total opposite of everything that Britney seems to stand for. My Fave Ani Album is 'not a pretty girl'

erik said:

if you dont find her to your liking, why talk shit? you dont know her and it does not further you in anyway. people dont go man muffy is cool, she thinks britney is a dumb slut with no talent. man muffy is sooo cool..................so why do it.

and please do not compliment me, cuz if anything it devalues your statement even more.

and you are right this is spray and i am spraying my opinion too. tho if you notice i am not attempting build myself up by talking shit about someone whom i will never have interation with.

erik, I don't honestly care what people say or think about me. And In MY OPPINION every thime you listen to someones music.. or view their art, you are having an interation with a peice of that person.

Roll up a big one, get out a coke(not the white powder) drink the coke slowly and smoke till you feel gooooood. The coke will make the stomach feel better and incase you puke it tastes the same coming up as it did going down. Now with that done go find an oxygen source...welder, medical place, fire house etc. If a welder take a smallish snort through each nostril and the hangover headache goes away. If not go get drunk again, and roll up another one just like the other one. mushsmile.gifbigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gifbigdrink.gif

this is what i get for asking a question cantfocus.gif

yeah poor britney...she's getting criticized rolleyes.gif

if i thought she would be hurt by what a few pnw wankers thought i'd be full on supporting erik.

i just wondered more or less if the guys who were critiquing her appearance would feel the same way if they came home and found her sitting naked on their kitchen counter. would they she think she was hotter if she was attainable. confused.gif

it wasn't meant to be a britney bashing fest. she's a marketing whiz, more power to her.

minx said:

this is what i get for asking a question cantfocus.gif

yeah poor britney...she's getting criticized rolleyes.gif

if i thought she would be hurt by what a few pnw wankers thought i'd be full on supporting erik.

i just wondered more or less if the guys who were critiquing her appearance would feel the same way if they came home and found her sitting naked on their kitchen counter. would they she think she was hotter if she was attainable. confused.gif

it wasn't meant to be a britney bashing fest. she's a marketing whiz, more power to her.

I think ANY guy would get a hard-on coming home to find a reasonably attractive nude female on the counter. Erik, quit putting us down. You're damaging my ego. cry.gif