• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr._Natural said:

Distel32 said:

We were the rowdy crew with keg! how could you miss us!? yellaf.gif

hahaha.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif bobbyp and i were there for like two minutes and had to leave before we fell asleep. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif yeah for a period of ten minutes at one point nobody said a word and just looked at the fire yelrotflmao.gif quite mellow

Mr._Natural said:

Distel32 said:

We were the rowdy crew with keg! how could you miss us!? yellaf.gif

hahaha.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif bobbyp and i were there for like two minutes and had to leave before we fell asleep. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

C'mon! We were at least as rowdy as the German Nihilists camped nearby - at least while they were sipping lingenberry wine and contemplating Nietzsche - and WAAAAAAAAAAAY more rowdy than the Girl Scout troop in the adjacent campsite. They petered out after smores at around 9:00, while we drained at least 1/10th of the keg and kept things going until 9:45 or so... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Had an excellent time with ya'll. bigdrink.gifNice job on the keg, only a gallon or two left in the morning. I passed out(too much Afgani) and missed wirlwind's puking. But I do remember the ring of fire jumping, Layton's crazy. Plenty of good routes and great entertainment. Big up to SkyClimb for being my partner all day on the Westside.

wirlwind said:

the_finger.gif i didn't puke on the inside dickhead the_finger.gif

My ass you didnt puke inside, it looked like a can of chef boyardee exploded on the step by the side doors. haha.

As for the nialist,

TUNN DOON DA MUZAK OR VE VILL CUT OFF YO JHONSON, VILE VERING VOMANS PANTIES AND JUMING THROO FIRE DA!

Thadsboner said:

wirlwind said:

the_finger.gif i didn't puke on the inside dickhead the_finger.gif

My ass you didnt puke inside, it looked like a can of chef boyardee exploded on the step by the side doors. haha.

As for the nialist,

TUNN DOON DA MUZAK OR VE VILL CUT OFF YO JHONSON, VILE VERING VOMANS PANTIES AND JUMING THROO FIRE DA!

thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif