Shitty Job???

Formaldehead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that the first fistula came about accidentally from a musket shot that left Sir. Alexis St. Martin with an opening in the stomach which never healed. Fistulas vary in size and location due to the purpose and shape of the patient (human or animal). For instance, a fistula can be used in colostomies in humans and also in the better understanding of digestion in ruminants. Similarly, when women and men get their ears pierced, the resulting hole in the ear can be called a fistula

i'm learnding!!

How do you feel about the statement, "The fistulated cow exhibit should be included in UC Davis's Picnic Day."

Do you want to have the fistulated cow at your next picnic?YesNoA picnic just isn't the same without the fistulated cow!!Think of the kids!Does it feel hot on your arm?I am about to barf.

catbirdseat said:

A friend of mine once worked for the company that first invented the contraceptive sponge. The company needed to know how much of the nonoxynol-9 (or whatever the active ingredient) was left in the sponge after it was used. His job was to extract and analyze used contraceptive sponges.

He must have been pretty disappointed to not have been involved in the field testing. grin.gif

my mom was a grad student in agricultural science when I was little and I used to spend time with her in the research barns after daycare. I used to think EVERY cow had a fistula. blush.gif ... she also gave me anatomy lessons on aborted sheep fetuses smileysex5.gif ... aah to be 4 years old again rolleyes.gif

How the hell do you guys find some of this stuff? I barely have time to read the stuff posted and post occasionally on a few sites, let alone surf the web looking up bizarre stuff about animal fart sniffers and baryard animal masturbators. crazy.gif Do you type animal flatulance in google or what? tongue.gif

• 4 years later...

Heres a damn shitty job:

Crawl under a 120 year old house, and f*** around in a 16 inch crawl space and proceed to pull down 75 year old fiber glass insulation. While you do this, make sure to get plenty of fiberglass in your clothes (which makes you itch like hell) get impaled by old rusty nails and staples, and be sure to make a note of the rotting rat carcass that falls out of some rotten insulation and hits you on the back of the skull! After recovering from your session of vomiting and peeing yourself, pull the rusty staple out of your hand, wipe off the throw-up, and continue. When you come to the dead rotting raccoon, don't forget to think about the fact that there are millions of airborn spores and viruses just waiting to make their way into your future hospital bills.

Oh, and make sure to put up the replacement fiberglass insulation upside-down. You know, just so you can do the whole thing over again! :rocken::shock:

I think it was my dad or one of his friends that had a similiar experience....at terrible smell coming from under the house...crawling under in the crawl space...locating the odor and tearing into underneath of the house only to hit with the claw hammer a cat that had basically liquified, and having that drench your face, body, clothes. then the vomit. special moments.

Heres a damn shitty job:

Crawl under a 120 year old house, and f*** around in a 16 inch crawl space and proceed to pull down 75 year old fiber glass insulation. While you do this, make sure to get plenty of fiberglass in your clothes (which makes you itch like hell) get impaled by old rusty nails and staples, and be sure to make a note of the rotting rat carcass that falls out of some rotten insulation and hits you on the back of the skull! After recovering from your session of vomiting and peeing yourself, pull the rusty staple out of your hand, wipe off the throw-up, and continue. When you come to the dead rotting raccoon, don't forget to think about the fact that there are millions of airborn spores and viruses just waiting to make their way into your future hospital bills.

Oh, and make sure to put up the replacement fiberglass insulation upside-down. You know, just so you can do the whole thing over again! :rocken::shock:

Helped my Dad do that job when I was about 12. Horrible job. If I had to do that again I'd have respirator instead of one of those paper masks, and use a 15' x 4' strip of old carpet to lay down on top of the dirt/glass/etc.