they honked and

erik

Trask you better be a goddamned ninja or something. I won't hurt you.....well at least physically. After you swing at me a few times I will incapacitate you..... you'll wake up in a hazy fog in capital hill with shaved genitalia, and newly acquired beard that smells like a jock strap, an eye patch, and a sore rear end. Yes I will turn you into an Ass Pirate and drop you off so you can hang with the other pirates. ARRRRRRRR!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jon said:

I'd feel safer riding down MLK with a KKK outfit on then riding on the Eastside. I think every incident on Sunday I was on the bike lane and people still yelled and threw shit. Every tough guy I've caught at a light has turned down my request to pull over so we can talk it over. cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I am convinced that the majority of really bad/rude drivers on the eastside are former Californians that had to move north because they just weren't competitive enough with all the dumbfucks down here that don't know how to drive, love to use their horns at the first fraction of a second that the lights change, and have to get at least two road rage incidents under their belt before they finish their first cup of coffee.

Other than driving on the roads periodically, I am having a nice visit to the land of sunshine and really screwed up politics. wave.gif

ehmmic said:

I am convinced that the majority of really bad/rude drivers on the eastside are former Californians that had to move north because they just weren't competitive enough with all the dumbfucks down here that don't know how to drive, love to use their horns at the first fraction of a second that the lights change, and have to get at least two road rage incidents under their belt before they finish their first cup of coffee.

Other than driving on the roads periodically, I am having a nice visit to the land of sunshine and really screwed up politics. wave.gif

ehmmic, you got that right. CA drivers are messed up as are the politics. Not my driving of course. grin.gif You down here in the land of "Water, Wealth, Contentment, Health"? yellaf.gif

jon said:

I'd feel safer riding down MLK with a KKK outfit on then riding on the Eastside. I think every incident on Sunday I was on the bike lane and people still yelled and threw shit. Every tough guy I've caught at a light has turned down my request to pull over so we can talk it over. cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif

RULES FOR EAST SIDE DRIVING:

1. Drive a cheap vehicle

2. Make sure vehicle has poor paint job and/or dents showing

3. If changing lanes signal look in mirrors for expensive vehicle to not let you in and then cut them off. (they are standing on brakes at this moment in time)

4. Take your time leaving light cause its not fun to get T-boned, plus you get to piss off people behind you.(they will not get too aggressive because you appear to be trash if driving a shitty looking vehicle)

5. ALWAYS slow down on yellow light and stop as it turns red. This is another way to get Eastsiders pissed off.

6. At regular stop signs ALWAYS come to a full stop...1 sec for the sign, 2nd sec for you, and a 3rd second for the law.

7. Occupy the commuter lane with a second person or mannequin or dog with hat on if driving at low light conditions) and drive at posted speed limit or 5 over but NEVER at the NW faster is better rule.

I practice these 7 steps and will add more as the need arises. the_finger.gifrockband.gif

Personal rule I am piss off the world one person at a time.

yellaf.gif i love driving my POS jeep on the eastside grin.gif

just one question though. i don't honk b/c i'm one of those overly polite WA drivers but really why shouldn't i? a friendly reminder to the person in front of you that they've spaced the light? you're wasting my time. feel free to waste your own but not mine confused.gif

Perhaps you're a passive-aggressive driver? Means that you're a normal driver until a more aggressive driver provokes you, then you respond typically by resisting (blocking or slowing down) or by being more aggressive. Sometimes aggravates the matter.

BTW, I heard some honkers (geese) fly over last night. Today is the Vernal Equinox. Summer's over.

really my question was just theoretical. i generally just don't care enough about much of anything to get worked over someone sitting at light. i

t was more philosophical: why should erik (or whomever) get bitchy when someone gets bitchy at them for wasting time. confused.gif

erik said:

minx said:

you're wasting my time. feel free to waste your own but not mine

um i could give a fuck....who says your time is more valuable then mine. if you are in such a rush well then you probably should have planned better.

thumbs_down.gif

Erik, you should be banned for this post! Tactless and arrogant! cry.gif

I agree w/Minx. Roads are meant for driving on, if you're not moving when you should be, you shouldn't be on the road.

erik said:

hardly a bitchy repsonse. and i would feel that way even if my mommy was in the car. i dont give a fuck what someone else has going on.

i think that's great....in your own private world. not on a public road. maybe the person behind you should've planned better, maybe you should be more considerate, maybe they aren't in hurry but sitting there is a waste of time and you're imposing yourself on their time unnecessarily. whatever. it was just a philosophical question. you've shown your philosophy...