Serious toothpaste question...

adventuregal

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I miss the colgate cinnimin that was my fave

ISHK... That sounds as bad as the kids bubble gum flavior... My cousin is a dentist, he thought it would be funny to tell me "no prob man, I'll send you free tooth paste for life." yeah, and it gets here and its fucking bubble gum flavior... ISHK!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mattp said:

minx said:

for more fun and entertainment with hygeine products, put an UNSCENTED bar of soap in the microwave fruit.gif

For more fun and entertainment with a microwave, put a light bulb in there. Don't let it run for more than a second or two, though.

What happens?

mattp said:

In that case, try it at somebody else's house - especially on Saturday night after having a few cocktails. It is a good party trick your host will be sure to appreciate. JUST DON'T RUN IT MORE THAN A SECOND OR TWO.

Not as entertaining is the poodle-in-the microwave trick cantfocus.gif

mattp said:

minx said:

for more fun and entertainment with hygeine products, put an UNSCENTED bar of soap in the microwave fruit.gif

For more fun and entertainment with a microwave, put a light bulb in there. Don't let it run for more than a second or two, though.

Last two things out of a rednecks mouth:

"Hold my beer"

and

"watch this!"

mattp said:

In that case, try it at somebody else's house - especially on Saturday night after having a few cocktails. It is a good party trick your host will be sure to appreciate. JUST DON'T RUN IT MORE THAN A SECOND OR TWO.

I haven't tried it, but I would imagine that the MW radiation would excite the filament in the light bulb and cause it to illuminate (briefly). I would also assume that prolonged exposure of the bulb to MW radiation would cause it to... well, you know, the poodle-in-the-microwave trick, only with flying glass instead of poodle parts. yellaf.gif Am I right, mattp?