• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

minx said:

Muffy i'll share my rack with you anytime wink.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifgrin.gif

so you going to be at smith the first w/e in oct? i'll share my rack and we can send whatever we want, rumr can watch and even spew beta if wants to.

(but the pillow fight in the tent after dinner is girls only wink.gif)

minx said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

minx said:

Muffy i'll share my rack with you anytime wink.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifgrin.gif

so you going to be at smith the first w/e in oct? i'll share my rack and we can send whatever we want, rumr can watch and even spew beta if wants to.

(but the pillow fight in the tent after dinner is girls only wink.gif)

I already have plans to be there. I will look thew my book and mark all the 5.7's and below grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Sphinx said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Yay, it's another exciting Minx-and-Muffy-talk-about-sex-and-make-rack-jokes-thread ... Lord knows we just don't get enough of that ...

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

A-men good docta. MuffyandMinx make me sick. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif and I thought we were friends... you were just using me weren't you tongue.gif

kitten said:

Greg_W said:

babnik said:

pair of fuckin' teases thumbs_down.gif boo! hellno3d.gif

Just 'cause they don't like your brand of lamedick, youngster come-on, doesn't make them teases. the_finger.gif

GAWD - this whole discussion makes me sick.

boxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifmadgo_ron.gifevils3d.gif

dude, greg i would pass. i got these things called standards. you mighta heard of them. moon.gif