fat chicks . . .

lummox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ryland_moore said:

and there aren't that many chicks really in derleavenworth...they all seemm to show up with their boyfriends......

I know of one that just moved to town.....and she is single! Plus she can kick my ass in the BC. Literally flew up Denali!

share the wealth brah. pm me her digits. thumbs_up.gif

erik said:

adventuregal said:

ryland_moore said:

and there aren't that many chicks really in derleavenworth...they all seemm to show up with their boyfriends......

I know of one that just moved to town.....and she is single! Plus she can kick my ass in the BC. Literally flew up Denali!

Give Szyjakowski her #... sounds like he could use some help!! thumbs_up.gif

give it to her!?!? hellno3d.gif that is like baiting a poor hapless creatures into a trap!

i saw warm her about ole scuzzy! hahaha.gif

hey fukstick... why don't you ban yerself beyotch! yellaf.gif

back to the original subject....

whatever with erik's lauren lee picture

dat chica is a poser

i saw a pic of steph davis-potter once where you could see her tubbiness overflowing over the rim of her harness

that is almost as bad a fashion no no as shorts over polypro.

as for flat chested scrawny climber girlz they rock too.... Bobbi Bensman's ARTIFICIAL PLASTIC JUGS route is aid....

Everyone knows the wooly sheep ewe is the real deal anyhow. i mean when do you see an overweight sheep? you fawkin pervs

here's a picture for you furry.jpg

if you want more just do a google image search on the phrase "furry" the_finger.gifblush.gifshocked.gif

Dru said:

dat chica is a poser

i saw a pic of steph davis-potter once where you could see her tubbiness overflowing over the rim of her harness

yeah like us poor girls aren't subjected to this look too damn often. Some tub with his gut spewing over his harness without a shirt hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

minx said:

Dru said:

dat chica is a poser

yeah like us poor girls aren't subjected to this look too damn often. Some tub with his gut spewing over his harness without a shirt hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

ew

sounds like "baby orca" himself! the_finger.gif

Interestingly enough, the reason why fat people smell like shit is becuase when they fart, the fart cannot escape from the depths of their obesely fat asses. The sulfur dioxide and methane is then absorbed by the body through the skin of their asses. This makes their breath, their sweat, the very essence of their being, smell like shit. Amazing, huh??

Necronomicon said:

Interestingly enough, the reason why fat people smell like shit is becuase when they fart, the fart cannot escape from the depths of their obesely fat asses. The sulfur dioxide and methane is then absorbed by the body through the skin of their asses. This makes their breath, their sweat, the very essence of their being, smell like shit. Amazing, huh??

thats a heavy stone you carry. sucks to be you.

lummox said:

Necronomicon said:

thats a heavy stone you carry. sucks to be you.

You make me laugh, little man. Did your mom get a chance to wipe my seed from her groin before it turned the flour into cement?