Club Pub 2-12

Dwayner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:
What happened to "Smokey Joe's" on the East Side? Here we go again!
[hell no]

shhhhh, dwayner be quite kirkland is too far to drive......this other place sounds better.....

plus lets do the math.....one dude at smokey joes, 2 girls at the other joint....

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
Not necessarily. What would you call a single woman in a bar trolling for a date? Desperate?

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

If she's looking for younger guys the with-it term is "Cougar". MEEEEEE-ow-ow-ow!!!

As in "The Side Door is such a cougar bar nowadays". Not that I would know or anything [hell no]

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

Well Dwayner, I think Smoky Joe's is going to get the "Tacoma treatment". It is a decent place though. Maybe it will be in contention for next weeks gathering. Looks like you'd be on your own there tonight though. I think I done and got myself roped into a sushi trip for the evening.

(--Climb on,,,

Thankth for the fith Dwayner, but I thocket my tongue when I licked the thcreen. I'll go try my luck with the real thtuff inthtead. wink.gif" border="0

Thounds good Cavey. They even have the obligatory pool table, dart board and video golf setup going on there.

(--Climb on,,,

Just so Tricky doesn't confuse anyone, there is a place called the Woodland Park Inn at about 59th and Phinney on the W side of the street. That is NOT the place. Another block or 2 N on the E side of the street is the Park Pub....and that IS the place. Bet. 61st and 62nd.

And Uncle Tricky, you know we can't have our Blind Wedding if you show up. shocked.gif" border="0

OK, got to [sleep] so I can [big Drink] later.