Prison Crowding Solution

allthumbs

fleblebleb said:

Greg_W said:

fleblebleb said:

I think you guys should move to Japan en masse. No crime, great working ethic, and it would do you good to be exposed to non-American ideals. I'll chip in for a part of Trask's plane ticket myself, who's with me? If we get enough for sending Miss Normandy too then trasky will be all over it.

No guns, rampant alcoholism, I'd be 3' taller than everyone. Where's the fun in that? Go back to Iceland, toadstool. the_finger.gif

Fine, no Japan, how about Switzerland then, pissface? moon.gif No crime, great working ethic, more guns than you can shake a stick at, kick ass beer and cheese and chocolate for the ladies, and if you leave the Hawaii shirts behind then you'd look just like everybody else. Or, take them with and you'll look like an E poppin, disco dancin Euro boy. Whatever you prefer.

If that doesn't work for you just chime back and I can suggest something else.

You know what? I like America just fine, so fuck off.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I guess I was dating myself... that kind of stuff didn't happen when I was in high school

Ya... the boys all liked the pretty girls and you HAD to date yourself on Friday night huh. tongue.gif

DOAH yeppers this is muffy dating her self still the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

lummox said:

fuck you assholes. bet you asseyed fucks aint ever been in prison. its mostly just stupid fucks who got popped on drug charges or small 'felony' bullshit charges runup by the police.

you fuckers make it seem like killing is easy. fuck you.

Wow, sensitive fella isn't he! Must of been a chicken fucker in his past life. yelrotflmao.gif

E-rock said:

I've had junkies fuck with my life, one stole my identity, and landed my ass in jail years after the last time I saw him. But I still believe he deserves a second chance and fair shake from society. After I kick his fucking worthless ass that is.

You know what E-rock. I had a very close friend getting fucked over by a junkie. The boy took it so long and then it happened...no more Fuckin with him. You figure it out!

Edited by sisu_suomi

sisu_suomi said:

lummox said:

fuck you assholes. bet you asseyed fucks aint ever been in prison. its mostly just stupid fucks who got popped on drug charges or small 'felony' bullshit charges runup by the police.

you fuckers make it seem like killing is easy. fuck you.

Wow, sensitive fella isn't he! Must of been a chicken fucker in his past life. yelrotflmao.gif

i fuck chickens in this life. an i think i herd you clucking. down on yer knees skullboy. the_finger.gif