sympathy with women

lummox

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of us lived in a house in Austin...one guy's girlfriend got all bent outa shape because another roommate drew a skull & crossbones on his milk along with the words "Back Off Fucker." Seems she was the guilty one drinking his milk.

I have no sympathy for women, when it come to bathrooms. Every women I've lived with has had terrible bathroom habits, and left them filthy... men keep cleaner bathrooms... the shitter is my throne, and I will keep it clean... The only sympathy for them is when they have to use it after I've spent 15min craping before hand.

kitten said:

It takes A LOT more than this to make me excited. And you just don't do it for me. hellno3d.gif

muscles and testosterone is all we got babe. ifn you want conversation above the level of the gutter ya gotta get all prettied up so we will make nice in order to smileysex5.gif and even then we will still be pigs. deal wit it.

lummox said:

one of the motherfucking dudes i live wit pissed all over the shitter and i sat in his pee when i sat to shit. no wonder women get mad at us men.

hahaha.giffruit.gifpitty.gifmoon.gif

have you ever played the "saran wrap toilet" trick on anyone evils3d.gif

Dru said:

lummox said:

one of the motherfucking dudes i live wit pissed all over the shitter and i sat in his pee when i sat to shit. no wonder women get mad at us men.

hahaha.giffruit.gifpitty.gifmoon.gif

have you ever played the "saran wrap toilet" trick on anyone evils3d.gif

No, but I have shat in saran rap in a simular way and then left it on the hood of a friends car...

lummox said:

[muscles and testosterone is all we got babe. ifn you want conversation above the level of the gutter ya gotta get all prettied up so we will make nice in order to smileysex5.gif and even then we will still be pigs. deal wit it.

I wouldn't disagree wit cha. yellaf.gif You're honesty has my respect thumbs_up.gif but you are still a pig. wave.gif

Fejas said:

I have no sympathy for women, when it come to bathrooms. Every women I've lived with has had terrible bathroom habits, and left them filthy... men keep cleaner bathrooms... the shitter is my throne, and I will keep it clean... The only sympathy for them is when they have to use it after I've spent 15min craping before hand.

In my experience living with men you would be a complete abberration. They were all pigs when it came to cleaning the bathroom.

ehmmic said:

Fejas said:

In my experience living with men you would be a complete abberration. They were all pigs when it came to cleaning the bathroom.

WERD wazzup.gif this has been my experience as well. with one loveable exception (my daddy wink.gif )

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dru said:

primates mark territory with feces

humans are a type of primate

cleaning toilet invites others to take over your territory confused.gifrolleyes.gif

note to self: do not use DRU'S restroom hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Addendum to note to self: Don't let Dru use your restroom either. yellaf.gif