Whatcha Readin?

EWolfe

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratboy said:

Catch-22 is on my must-read list. If you like that vein, you gotta read some Kurt Vonnegut if you haven't already. Cat's Cradle is his best, IMO. I'm currently reading Life in a Medieval Castle. It's very interesting if you like history.

read cats cradle long ago. I find kurt to be a little drab. I like tom robbins way better wink.gif

Dru said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dru said:

I find kurt to be a little drab.

boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif
yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif read tom robbins and then come back with a comparison tongue.gif

oh i thought you were talking about alpine K wink.gif

NO WAY!!!!! Alpine K rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif's Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Ducknut said:

. I like tom robbins way better wink.gif

So Muff are you a redhead (at least in spirit?) or into ancient fragrances? blush.gif

perhaps a red head in spirit. I always resented that in still life with woodpecker wink.gif and I happen to wear Jasmin Oil instead of yucky smelly stinky department store perfume. I also believe that the fait of the universe lies in the wisdom of a prk and been can, and a spoon wink.gif I have read them all many times. I would marry tom robbins if I could. Just so he would talk to me every day. He makes me laugh, he makes me think, he forces me to define and redefine my reality, and the throw all of that out and just go with what feels right. I read another roadside atraction when I was 17, and have been a fan ever since. my favorite is still Jitterbug Perfume. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifTHE GREAT GOD PAN wink.giffruit.gifrockband.gif

When I lived in LaConner, Washington in High School, Tom coached a women's volleyball team in Skagit County - I knew people that would go to the games just to see him. At that time he also drove a DeLorean with Oregon License plates that said "SNIFF" (after John D was busted for coke yellaf.gif). I would see him around town on occasion.

-circa 1978

.. I'm in the middle of reading several books, but the most impactful one right now is

"Its not who you are, but who you want to be" by some brit- phaedon press-

and "peter pan in Kensington gardens" the short, by J.M. Barrie

but i write more than i read nowadays anyhow, with two book projects and a newspaper to write every month..