Women Lie About Their Sex Lives

allthumbs

"Women are so sensitive about being labeled 'sluts' or 'whores' that they are very reluctant to be honest about their sexual behavior, even in supposedly anonymous surveys," said Terri Fisher, who led the study at Ohio State University. "You would assume that when a heterosexual man has sex, a woman is having sex at the same time, but the statistics always suggest otherwise. That can't be true. We thought males would be over-inflating their experience while females under-report it, but that's not what we found."

the proof here

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I'm glad I'm past the stage where this matters. Back in the day (when Erik was still in his Huggies), I asked a girl I didn't particularly care about how many partners she'd had. She replied 5 or 6, to which I said bullshit, she would know exactly if it were 5 or if it were 6. How many. Oh, about 20, was her reply. Don't ask.

erik said:

muffy,

isnt it hard to comment on the article, when you didnt read it?

and why ask, you dont want to know the number anyways. certainly a good way to ruin something.

thumbs_up.gif

just a point to upset the feminist factions. Why do we have such an issue w/the fact that sexuality is viewed differently for men and women? why can't we be honest and accept that it is different? and it isn't a bad thing!

erik said:

muffy,

isnt it hard to comment on the article, when you didnt read it?

and why ask, you dont want to know the number anyways. certainly a good way to ruin something.

I was making a point of commenting on what TRASK said, not on the article wink.gif

here I have to agree. #'s are not realy that important or realy indicitive of much. Being honest is good, but realy what does it matter how many people you have slept with? I know I guy that was in a band and on the road for more than 10 years. He has had sex with more woman than I can even comprehend, and has also been manogmus (happily) now for more than 10 years. It is the nautre of each relationship that matters.

P.S. I find women judge women more harshly. Not in all cases, because there are very cool women out there. Again it is the nature of the relationship that matters grin.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Fence_Sitter said:

reminds me of the multiple of 3 rule in that tenny bopper movie...

guys- multiply by 3

girls- divide by 3

Actually Fence I think you got that backwards. Guys overinflate and girls underreport... Been awile since I saw that flick though.

ehmmic said:

Fence_Sitter said:

guys- multiply by 3

girls- divide by 3

Actually Fence I think you got that backwards. Guys overinflate and girls underreport... Been awile since I saw that flick though.

no. he's got it right. guys multiply their number by 3 and women divide theirs by 3. does it need professor catbirdseat to explain further? capiche?

Greg_W said:

trask said:

I've been without a woman for two years, as I've lived such a sheltered life and all.

Smells like prison life to me. hellno3d.gif

you'd know about that...dirty rotten scoundrel. get back to your community service and stop trying to auction your ankle bracelet on ebay. wave.gif

JGowans said:

ehmmic said:

Fence_Sitter said:

guys- multiply by 3

girls- divide by 3

no. he's got it right. guys multiply their number by 3 and women divide theirs by 3. does it need professor catbirdseat to explain further? capiche?

So then to get the real number you divide the guys' by 3 and multiply the girls' by 3... I think we're both right depending on how you're looking at it. rolleyes.gifthe_finger.gif

ehmmic said:

JGowans said:

ehmmic said:

Fence_Sitter said:

guys- multiply by 3

girls- divide by 3

So then to get the real number you divide the guys' by 3 and multiply the girls' by 3... I think we're both right depending on how you're looking at it. rolleyes.gifthe_finger.gif

i'll go along with that. cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

JGowans said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

I've been without a woman for two years, as I've lived such a sheltered life and all.

Smells like prison life to me. hellno3d.gif

you'd know about that...dirty rotten scoundrel. get back to your community service and stop trying to auction your ankle bracelet on ebay. wave.gif

Never done time. It pays to have a good lawyer and a fake diplomatic passport.