Vancouver Parking Ticket

Formaldehead

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK they(City of Van) don't share data with the border guards

Just ignore it and dont get caught parking on a expired meter again or theyll tow ya.

Or, if you MUSt park, pay the fee and change your license plates. smirk.gif

Word. That's what I was hoping/planning.

I think I actually spent MORE on gear at MEC than I would have if I bought it down here. On a brighter note, though, I exchanged my 1yo Trango Ss for a new pair. With the shitty La Sportiva quality, and the MEC warranty, I essentially have new boots for life smileysex5.gif

Everett is way better than Shitattle! At least they know they suck ass. Shitattle deludes itself into thinking it doesn't blow dog balls, with it's lack of effective public transit, ugly ass architecture, and rotten "hipster" scene. Shithouli blown glass ass ramming eye cancer, and the EMP, Christ what an eyesore. If there was a Capital Hill in Vancouver, they'd walk through it with flame throwers and burn all the trash off the planet.

E-rock said:

OOOh Seattle Sucks. Ooooh, Capitol Hill should burn. Ooooh, fucking hipsters. Sounds like someone's attitude gets them down a little more than any city could.

Check it out, yo. It's been said.

That's funny, because when I go to Vancouver, I feel great, but when I go to Shitattle, I feel like someone's giving me a colonoscopy with a broken broom handle. And how does my attitude play into this? That's like saying, with an improved attitude, jail isn't so bad. Or that my attitude, if improved, would cause the moon to be made of Brie, rather than basalt.

Face it, E-Cunt, your shitty city gags on the dirty balls of the rest of the cosmopolitain world. One only has to look at the Monorail to figure that out. Ever ridden the T in Boston?

Seattle is too small of a city for centralized mass-transit. And yes, if your attitude were different, jail wouldn't be so bad. I'm sure a yogi could handle it quite a bit better than you or I could. As for your moon analogy, it doesn't fit.

And the reason you feel better in Vancouver, shit-bag, is becuase YOU"RE ON VACATION OR A CLIMBING TRIP. HELL I THOUGHT BOISE WAS FUCKING COOL WHEN I WAS ON VACATION.

The moon is made out basalt, no matter what my attitude is. I could be the biggest pessimist, or float on clouds all day long, and the moon will never be made out of cheese. It's basalt. Likewise, Seattle will always suck shitty ass crack, no matter my attitude.

And monks can burn themselves alive, too, no problem, and think it's just fine. That's Seattle to me, being burnt alive, except I can't modify my attitude to think that's just fine. I'll leave that quitter attitude to the yogis.

Don't want to get into the Seattle vs. Vancouver debate but will tell you that I haven't paid my Vancouver parking tickets for, I don't know, going on 5 years, and the only thing I hear about it is the letter from the Spokane collection agency. Now Spokane . . . what a shiite hole. BTW: collection bs not on recent credit report. grin.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

pay the ticket, they can refuse you entry to canada if you dont... that, or if you are pulled over in canada, they will take y ain for refusal to pay fines or something liek that...pay it...

I agree with the man - pay the flippin' ticket. smirk.gif

You wanna climb anytime in Canada? Pay it. It sucks - but you were the one that has to admit you broke thier laws. evils3d.gif I had to pay $50 for not having a damn trailhead parking permit in Leavonworth. madgo_ron.gif AND I also got a ticket that same morning for not wearing a seatbelt. DAMN THE MAN hellno3d.gif

kitten said:

AND I also got a ticket that same morning for not wearing a seatbelt. DAMN THE MAN hellno3d.gif

Sorry to say it, kitten, but that was just plain idiotic. While I don't normally subscribe to paternalistic law enforcement objectives (like speed limits and no parking zones), it's a proven fact that wearing a seat belt reduces injuries/fatalities in auto accidents. Add an $86 hit for not wearing one, and it's just plain stupid not to. Do the math!

sobo said:

kitten said:

AND I also got a ticket that same morning for not wearing a seatbelt. DAMN THE MAN hellno3d.gif

Sorry to say it, kitten, but that was just plain idiotic. While I don't normally subscribe to paternalistic law enforcement objectives (like speed limits and no parking zones), it's a proven fact that wearing a seat belt reduces injuries/fatalities in auto accidents. Add an $86 hit for not wearing one, and it's just plain stupid not to. Do the math!

I would NOT disagree with you! If you knew me - you would know that 99% of the time I have the thing on. Or I am telling everyone else to wear thiers.

I was driving from the small market to the Chevron - and it 200 feet. Not a good excuse - I know cantfocus.gif

sobo said:

Thank you for passing yet another law that protects me from myself. In the interest of 'public safety', I think we should ban all motor vehicles and go back to riding bicycles and horses (with appropriate headgear of course).

Pencil Pusher,

Please reread the second sentence of my original post. QED. rolleyes.gif

Zero points for reading comprehension. To the back of the class with you!

Oh BTW, I am in no position to pass any law of merit. Tune into your local legislative district and voice your displeasure with the current state of affairs there. Thank you. wave.gif