Cascade Crags "Pub Club in Ever-Wet"

scot'teryx

Thursday July 17

5-830pm

Free Climbing at Cascade Crags

http://www.cascadecrags.com

(free entry to the gym with your CC password= "plab")

Rentals and Ice Wall are not included

830pm - ?

Pub Club at the:Flying Pig

http://www.nwbrewpage.com/wabpubs/FlyPig.html

2929 Colby Avenue, Everett, Washington

Tel: (425) 339-1393

They have reserved the downstairs banquet room just for us.

We do need to find out if there is gonna be a crowd so that the Pig can staff someone just for the banquet room.

SPRAY ON!!!!

fruit.gif

boxing_smiley.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's gonna make it?

I have to work at the gym that night, but the Flying Pig would like to know if there will be enough people to fill up the banquet room they have downstairs, and if they should extend their hours to accomodate the CC.com crowd.

You can either reply here that you will be there or send me a PM ~~~~~

Easiest thing to do is either take 99 up past 196th street in lynnwood then cut back onto the freeway, or take I5 to 526 toeards Mukilteo and then follow 99 all the way into Everett.

I always take I5 to the Boeing exit and take the 99 exit off of that into Everett to avoid the bottleneck in the DT area of the freeway

I also dedicated a route tonight at the gym in the honor of cc.com

Scott-

It sounds as if you have described two routes that are kind of contradictory. Where is the bad part, in your opinion, of the northbound I-5 commute? Northgate? County Line? South Everett? Thursday night is, I think, probably the worst night of the week for traffic. Give us the beta so we can think we'll be smarter than everyone else. That'd be some reason for hope.

mattp said:

Scott-

It sounds as if you have described two routes that are kind of contradictory. Where is the bad part, in your opinion, of the northbound I-5 commute? Northgate? County Line? South Everett? Thursday night is, I think, probably the worst night of the week for traffic. Give us the beta so we can think we'll be smarter than everyone else. That'd be some reason for hope.

lynnwood will be the bad one cause of the tanker explosion... they are cleaning it up... i would suggest as scott said, jumping onto 99 right before lynnwood and hopping back on right afterward... or not, you could jsut stay on 99 the whole way all the way to cascade crags if you wanna... 99>evergreen>rucker... (same street)

Exactly!

I5 always bottlenecks as you come into Everett just before the "Broadway" exit, which is the best exit as it is "exit only" for about 1/2 mile and you can cruise up to 99 from there or go all the way down broadway to hewitt then to rucker as well

But since traffic might be real bad, I'd say the Boeing exit (#189) towards Mukilteo and get off at 99 and then go north all the way to the gym, or just take 99 all the way from the Edmonds area.

They just did some cool upgrades to the gym this week as well as the installed some really cool features that are way overdue.