Fat Free Yogurt Sucks

Ned_Flanders

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

trask said:

be a man, Ned - if yur gonna snack at work eat pork rinds, beef jerky, pickled pigs feet, head cheese and wash the shit down with a pull of Bourbon that you hide in the drawer.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

What would be real snacks for women?????????

Come on Kitten!! We've been through this...for women there are only CUCUMBERS!!!

RuMR said:

kitten said:

trask said:

be a man, Ned - if yur gonna snack at work eat pork rinds, beef jerky, pickled pigs feet, head cheese and wash the shit down with a pull of Bourbon that you hide in the drawer.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Come on Kitten!! We've been through this...for women there are only CUCUMBERS!!!

Oh shit I forgot. madgo_ron.gif So sorry sir! hahaha.gifCan I have chocolate syrup with that cucumber? Geek_em8.gif

kitten said:

RuMR said:

kitten said:

trask said:

Oh shit I forgot. madgo_ron.gif So sorry sir! hahaha.gifCan I have chocolate syrup with that cucumber? Geek_em8.gif

and whipcream w/ a cherry or two???? And you were callin' who kinky????????

Rumr - I am not going any further with this conversation.

Need to save it for the man of my dreams! yellaf.gif

HE IS NOT A CUCUMBER!!!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

kitten said:

Rumr - I am not going any further with this conversation.

Need to save it for the man of my dreams! yellaf.gif

HE IS NOT A CUCUMBER!!!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

OK...have a good fourth...complete w/ whip cream, cherries and a [Whatever else you need]!!!! and don't forget the chocolate!

Most fat free stuff suckes, especially if the marketing catch is that it is fat free. Too many people are stupid enough to think if something is fat free it is good for you. Little do they know that most fat free yogurts, with the exception of the "light" kinds, contain MORE sugar to compensate from the deficit in fat than regular yogurt. I like to buy plain or vanilla yogurt and blend in my own fresh fruit, sans sucrose.

MissNormandy said:

Most fat free stuff suckes, especially if the marketing catch is that it is fat free. Too many people are stupid enough to think if something is fat free it is good for you. Little do they know that most fat free yogurts, with the exception of the "light" kinds, contain MORE sugar to compensate from the deficit in fat than regular yogurt. I like to buy plain or vanilla yogurt and blend in my own fresh fruit, sans sucrose.

Hello capitalists!

Glad you enlighten "stupid" american, grasshopper: at least chinamen can read and understand nutritional fact.

Thank you for allow asian to post on american website.

Harry_Pi said:

MissNormandy said:

Hello capitalists!

Glad you enlighten "stupid" american, grasshopper: at least chinamen can read and understand nutritional fact.

Thank you for allow asian to post on american website.

Harry? Are you searching for identity? It sure seems like it, because:

A. You post as an asian.

b. Your Avatar is a Confederate flag.

c. Your autosig says "direct me to USSR" (which is no longer)

d. You start off your posts with "Hello Capitalist" (like you aren't one), but your location is Alabama.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

May you find your true calling, grasshopper.