You guys, like, all suck!

Dwayner

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

personally i think the trial by fire thing is kinda dumb. there certainly are times when a person(myself most undoubtedly included) needs a smart little quip to allow one to think through their intial thoughts...

but a constant barage seems a tad absurd!

I didn't say it was right, or that I agree with it. I was just trying to offer suport and encouragement. I think I cried half the day when I faced it. But I got some nice PM's from a few regulars and made it threw to the other side. thumbs_up.gif Miss N, just don't take it personal... it's like hazing wink.gif

so why haze anyone??

i was never hazed??

isn't hazinf something people do when they feel inadequete towards others? so in turn they use it to boast themselves as the better and usually so in pointless diatribes or senseless acts of pettiness?

erik said:

so why haze anyone??

i was never hazed??

isn't hazinf something people do when they feel inadequete towards others? so in turn they use it to boast themselves as the better and usually so in pointless diatribes or senseless acts of pettiness?

I don't remeber saying one mean thing to Miss N what so ever tongue.gif any friend of allis bigdrink.gif

p.s. erik if you want to pick a fight meat me in privet chatter, it goes quicker that way wink.gif oh and if you want to fight me try picking the OTHERSIDE of the issue cantfocus.gif

MissNormandy said:

MisterE said:

You are sadly disillusioned if you think your PC crap is going to make one whit of influence on a bunch of hardasses like this crowd. hellno3d.gif

Yah, you're right. I'm far too polite for the likes of this craphole.

Bye

Miss Normandy has been sausaged. The cycle continues....

The cycle continues....

Billygoat said:

"I was an Ass??

*cough* ahahahah *cough*

Hurts a lot comming from someone with an ASS for an avatar."

yelrotflmao.gif

In yur face Kurt... yellaf.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Sorry guys and especially MN. My Avatar is the Horse from Ren and Stimpy. You folks are so uneducated when it comes to classic cartoons. wazzup.gif

MissNormandy said:

Haha, My Bad Alpine!

I guess you're just half an ass then because it takes a horse and a mule to make a donkey. wink.gif

That's ok. You must be a genius to upload a bunch of naked pictures of yourself to the internet and think that none of us would find them. hahaha.gif

catbirdseat said:

Does MN climb? Read my sig

Is MN old enough to drink? I am 22.333 years old

If the answer to both is yes, then get yourself to Pub Club, Miss Normandy. If the answer to either is no, there's always trask.

I'm afraid of you guys... AS IF I'd meet anyone here in real life... Remeber Ted Bundy and Gary Lee Ridgeway???

AlpineK said:

MissNormandy said:

Haha, My Bad Alpine!

I guess you're just half an ass then because it takes a horse and a mule to make a donkey. wink.gif

That's ok. You must be a genius to upload a bunch of naked pictures of yourself to the internet and think that none of us would find them. hahaha.gif

Yah, that wasn't very swift...

*goes home on the little bus*

MissNormandy said:

catbirdseat said:

If the answer to both is yes, then get yourself to Pub Club, Miss Normandy. If the answer to either is no, there's always trask.

I'm afraid of you guys... AS IF I'd meet anyone here in real life... Remeber Ted Bundy and Gary Lee Ridgeway???

Ted Bundy was a really smooth nice guy tell he got you alone in his VW bug. We're nasty right from the getgo so therefore we're safe.

MissNormandy said:

catbirdseat said:

I'm afraid if you met us, we'd actually disappoint you with too much niceness. These Seattle climbers are pretty Jeckle and Hyde kind of characters.

trial by fire? it doesn't seem that every new female is put through one quite like this. MissN came on acting like a bitch and didn't ease up.

seems like everyone here will take a fair amount of crap if they say something that warrants it so in that regard MissN isn't special

if those pics are her, the she's an attractive girl who should have no problem making "friends" on this board.

MissN why continue to post here if you don't climb and you don't like the crowd? you know what my opinion is about that.

and really, based on my experience, most of these guys couldn't be nicer in person. bigdrink.gif