layton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they deleted my post too.

rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

Nope its still up smirk.gif

Mayloohoo sure cracks me up......"Ok everyone put on your spray hats..." fucking whatever rolleyes.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

That's like the Mounties Basic Rock II trip: Ok, we're at the base of a cliff. Everyone put your helmets on now!

Mayloohoo sure cracks me up......"Ok everyone put on your spray hats..." fucking whatever rolleyes.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

That's like the Mounties Basic Rock II trip: Ok, we're at the base of a cliff. Everyone put your helmets on now!

That was kind of the point. wink.gif

A search for the phrase "cc.com" yields such posts as...

"Both lefties and righties have been going nuts on this board lately. Pretty sad when cc.com has more civil and reasoned political discussions than we do."

"That 'manlier than you' attitude of post-climb strutting was particularly amusing. Have a look at cc.com for modern day manifestations. "

"I, too, do not want this forum to end up like cc.com. I spent five minutes there and it was enough. I also think Tom does a great job as moderator, removing "cancerous tissue" like a surgeon.."

"cc.com? I don't hang out there because they use naughty words. As they say, profanity is the last refuge of the inarticulate motherfu****. "

• 6 months later...
NW hikers.net

I just saw this forum. It was kinda like that Seinfeld episode where he gets the "bizarro" doubles of his friends. I wonder if the have a "Dru" or a "Trask" and some stank version of "TLG". I wonder who my dopleganger is and what he's saying?

Look at em w/their stupid polite hiking topics, the wankers! I say we beat the crap out of them. Time for the smackdown!

Better yet, lets all post there instead and have a hostile takeover! snaf.gifHCL.gif forever!

Check THIS out, NWhikers.net just pulled an "ascensionist.com" and outsourced all their spray and banned avatars to a NEW forum.

http://scarsofexile.com/phpBB/index.php?sid=24a1332081f2bdb9922bf2de0b4b2526

Bwahaha watching NWHikers trying to Spray is funny yellaf.gif It's like a pre-teen no-touching dance version of ascensionist. hahaha.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...