Check this out!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how any of this is illeagal... I buy a cd, and convert to mp3, then trade one song for another from a computer across the nation, I don't sell any thing or buy anything in which would defy copyrighted matterial... does this mean that if I copy a cd and give it to a friend free of charge, that it is aginst the law.... I don't think so.... They have no justification to preform this act aginst traders, pirates mabey, but traders no.... it is un constitutional, and should never get passed...

Washington DC- Utah senator Orin Hatch was critically injured in a car accident today. Witnesses say that seconds prior to smashing into a road side tree, the stereo of Hatch's Lincoln Navigator started blaring the song "Hey we want some pussy" by 2 Live Crue. An internet hacking group by the name of Cult of the Dead Cow claimed responsibility, saying that they hacked through a backdoor in WindowsSUV which was running on Hatch's vehicle.

Fence_Sitter said:

does this mean that if I copy a cd and give it to a friend free of charge, that it is aginst the law

in a word yes

but i still think it is bull shit! the_finger.gif

You don't need a computer to copy a cd, so they can't get ya there.

I might point out that Hatch is a member of the GOP and a hard core righty to boot.

AlpineK said:

I'm just trying to get you to come to terms with your true feelings.

It's ok, were all adults here, you can come clean about your true feelings for GW and all those rugged right wing politicians. yellaf.gif

dood...give it a rest... i am not gay... and i cannot come out of the closet for you ya know! sheesh... dooder needs to lay off teh playgirl! hellno3d.gifyellaf.gif

Off_White said:

Hatch's position probably has nothing to do with the fact that he made over $20,000 last year on royalties on songs that he wrote (! Insert barfing gremlin here). Here's a link to an article on it:

web page

Yeah, 'cept no one downloaded his stupid-ass songs hellno3d.gif