HELLO I'M A JACKASS

jon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe all the slack the guy has already been given. For all the hoopla about being a great coach, I don't think he really is. He took over Colorado right after they won a national championship and he quickly led them to mediocrity, then ditched them and left them on probation. He took over UW, led them to a Rose Bowl (it was a 3 way tie w/ Oregon and Oregon St., but they won the tie breaker; so don't believe the crap about "Pac-10 Champions" from that season), and has led them to mediocrity since. Plus he 's just such a smug, weasely looking guy. He's got a bit of the Bill Clinton persona to him. He may be charming and charismatic and all, but he can't tell the truth to save his life and if you trust him you're kinda foolish. I think he needs to get canned this time.

Szyjakowski said:

1.2 million.

shit maybe i can keep my job...

tongue.gifcantfocus.gifhahaha.gif

NOT! last second right....NOW!

later wankers, sprayers and friends....

AHhhahhaha!

bigdrink.gif

No worries. You will return to spray. hahaha.gif You are addicted. evils3d.gif

You might even be diagnosed as codependent. hellno3d.gif

Rick Richeisal sure seems like a slimy california type yuppie bastard to me.

Did you ever hear anyone who made a million dollars a year whine so much. And what's with his dad? What a fuckin whiny snob.

Pooooooooooooor coachy boy. Hope you saved some of that cash scumbag.

Now get the fuck outa washington asswipe.

incidencts like this just reinforce my negative opinion of over hyped children ball games.

personally i think less emphesis should be placed on these sports and more on the educational side of college.

i hope the ncaa brings more sanctions against the uw atheltic program.

Actually if the athletic dept can make his firing for, "just cause," stick then Rick will have to instantly pay back a 1.somthing million dollar loan that the state gave him so he could buy a fancy pants house in Medina.

I guess if he has to pay back his loan that will force him to sell his house which has lost value.

Couldn't happen to a better guy. grin.gif

BTW I know where he lives if ya'll want to TP his house the_finger.gif

erik said:

incidencts like this just reinforce my negative opinion of over hyped children ball games.

personally i think less emphesis should be placed on these sports and more on the educational side of college.

i hope the ncaa brings more sanctions against the uw atheltic program.

rolleyes.gif