Man I hate this weather!

ChrisT

thelawgoddess said:

sf weather sucks. it's the same all-year round.

i like sunshine ... at about 75. 47.gif

but snow is even better ...

SF does suck. It's foggy until 2pm every day and the mountains aren't even remotely close. SD is the ultimate example of non-chaning weather. Seasons are great, that's why seattle rocks. Anybody who complains about the winter needs a winter sport and anybody who complains about seattle summers is just plain dumb.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JoshK are you saying seattle has Seasons? I think it has 2 seasons, the wonderful few months in the summer when one can meat gaze... but really after a week or so of hot weather, the smog sets in and you can barely see dem dar hills through the haze.

then the grey comes, that is the second seattle season, grey dribbles. the moss begins to grown on y'alls backs once again...

repeat.

trask said:

thelawgoddess said:

^^

fer sure.

you keep flashing those ^^, need a massage?

no, traski-poo; that's not what those mean. they mean i'm responding to the above post. sorry if i got your hopes up; i've been living large on another board and am apparently bringing my habits from that one here.

seattle does have four distinct seasons. they may not be extreme, but they're still apparent. and you can't say the same for sf. besides, if you ski your ass off in the winter you never even notice the gray. wink.gif

trask said:

what's the other board? I want to play.

You know trask, exchanging one adiction for another doesn't solve the root problem wink.gif

p.s. I love the summer. It means cragging is in, and then when it gets to hot, I just head over to the coast grin.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

ChrisT said:

Sposed to be 95 today. grrrrrrrrrr mad.gif

Jeepers that's HOT! Supposed to go to 90 here tommorow. In the shade.

JoshK said:

Next week looks to be cloudy and shitty...then we'll have something else to complain about. rolleyes.gif

For the record, you will often hear me complain about sick heat, but rarely about rain or SNOW!

Move to the midwest whinners. Then you will see some real shitty weather. We got it all and it never comes when it is suppose to. Yesterday it was 55 here. Damn it is June. It is suppose to be 80. Then in January it will be 70 when it is suppose to 10. Shortly after that we get the harsh artic sub 0 stuff. Come on, move out here, I dare ya. wazzup.gif