Need new piss bottle -

allthumbs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I use the pint size instead of the quart size for pissing. All drinking bottles = 32 oz, piss bottle = 16 oz. Can't screw that up in the dark.

And if I'm so hydrated that I need more than 16 oz capacity for a late nite drip, I just exercise that ol' crimper muscle and shut off the flow until I can toss the pee out the door!

ivan said:

i find myself rather, uh, limited by the diameter of the 16 ounce bottle....maybe a mickey's bottle would work just as well?

Oh come on! Ladies, here's your man! smileysex5.gif

psssssst, ivan... only the head needs to fit in... smirk.gif

sobo said:

And if I'm so hydrated that I need more than 16 oz capacity for a late nite drip, I just exercise that ol' crimper muscle and shut off the flow until I can toss the pee out the door!

I woke up Sat night to find my tentmate on his knees, pissing out the tent door into/onto our kitchen. I poked him in the back with my feet, damn near toppling him face first into his mess in the snow. I wasn't real pleased with his lack of manners.

IMHO, if you don't want to carry a pee bottle (stinkin' ultralight Nazis), at least put on your down booties and get your ass out of the common use areas! madgo_ron.gif

This reminds me the of the John Roskelly story of how he had a pee bottle accident high on K2 and soaked his warmest sleeping bag. The expedition was retreating so it wasn't a biggie. Unfortuantely, the bag stayed in its stuff sack at home instead of getting washed. The bag went along on the next climb, which was Everest. When it it came out of the stuff sack, Roskelly had a rude surprise. I heard he tried airing it out, rubbing snow into it, etc. to little effect.

So where the hell are you guys climbing that you need piss bottles?! Is it *that* hard to get out of the tent at night? I suppose I would use one in a seriously shitting climate, but even in the winter around here I can manage to drag myself out.

JoshK said:

blah blah blah... Is it *that* hard to get out of the tent at night? blah blah blah

Josh, you must a young feller. When I was much younger, I used to crawl out of the tent at night, in any weather, at any altitude, to swing my thing in the breeze and feel that pause that refreshes.

As I get longer in the tooth, there's something to be said for remaining within the warmth of my fartsack, filling the "canteen" from inside the tent, without the fuss of getting all dressed up to go out and freeze my dick off. Not to mention waking up whomever my partner may be for the adventure at hand.

Mark these words, o ye who boast so proudly now of midnight wanderings. There will come a day when thou, too, shall desire strongly to remain within the confines of your cozy mountain lair to relieve the pressure that strains against your loins. Hear these words, and remember...

PS: laziness has a lot to do with it, too. evils3d.gif

catbirdseat said:

That's got to be a big lie. By the time a guy get's to be trask's age, the ol' prostate should be getting enlarged. I'll bet you have to get up several times in the night, trask.

Speak for yourself Catturd. I don't want to know about your pecker problems. I very rarely get up at night to pee...usually only after a bender. Now go pester somebody else. hahaha.gifhahaha.gif

trask said:

catbirdseat said:

That's got to be a big lie. By the time a guy get's to be trask's age, the ol' prostate should be getting enlarged. I'll bet you have to get up several times in the night, trask.

Speak for yourself Catturd. I don't want to know about your pecker problems. I very rarely get up at night to pee...usually only after a bender. Now go pester somebody else. hahaha.gifhahaha.gif

yeah good thing that bedpan

Mr._Natural said:

trask said:

catbirdseat said:

yeah good thing that bedpan

.... and rubber sheets. wave.gif