Really bummed out, please help

Distel32

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont shizzle my nizzle j_b

trask is callin DFA for appropriating the stone cold Ebonics despite being a Caucasian patriarchal oppressor. you should give props to TRASK and call DFA the racist yellaf.gif despite his claim to be Native yellaf.gif what tribe DFA homey???

j_b,

I'm distressed that you're taking this all so badly. Yes I did catch you and TyRee doing the butt nasty at the 128th st. rest stop. But when you slipped me the $20 to keep quiet about it, that's exactly what I did....kept quiet. Now you're attacking me because you think I narced on you for buggering big ol' TyRee. Well you're mistaken my friend. Your homo secret is still safe with me.

trask said:

fuck you asshole - what you gonna do about it shitbag bitch

Personally, Tasks comments have tought me many many wonderful words, and compilations thereof. Of course I think he's a pathetic sack of shit (see, I've already caught onto Taskism, though only as a beginner) and I think I've disagreed with everything he's said. But what do you expect? This is America! Go Trask Go. rockband.gif

Gaston_Lagaffe said:

trask said:

Personally, Tasks comments have tought me many many wonderful words, and compilations thereof. Of course I think he's a pathetic sack of shit (see, I've already caught onto Taskism, though only as a beginner) and I think I've disagreed with everything he's said. But what do you expect? This is America! Go Trask Go. rockband.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Thank you for the kind words dude - it means a lot to me, really bigdrink.gif

Dru said:

Joes was so lame lookin we never got out of the car.

Ibex is RADDDDDDDD the stone is WAAY better.

You can't possibly be serious. There is no possible way any sane climber could actually go to Joe's and not even get out of the car. There is no way you are not lying about this. Killer-looking boulders EV-ER-Y-WHERE with striking black and gray streaks and limestoney features. Anyway, like you'd actually drive clear the fuck out to buttfucknowhere, Utah and just decide to keep driving because the rocks didn't quite look cool enough. You're full of crap on this one, you Canadencylopedictionaryspraybetasaurusmeister. smirk.gif

What's the real story? Huh? Spillit.

trask said:

Gaston_Lagaffe said:

trask said:

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Thank you for the kind words dude - it means a lot to me, really bigdrink.gif

Trask, I don't think we'll ever agree on much, but this world would be sad indeed if everybody shared the same views on everything. Sure you use foul language, but it's often just the thing needed to shake people up enough so that they provide examples to support their arguments.

bigdrink.gif Right back atcha bro.

Dru said:

joes is crumbly

like climbing on a krispy kreme

Howd'you know if you've never even climbed there, buster? tongue.gif 90% of Joe's is bomb-bomb-bomber stone. Dunno where you think all this choss is, but in the week DFA was there, he didn't run into much of it.

Your pejorative propaganda is painful to peruse.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Dru said:

joes is crumbly

like climbing on a krispy kreme

Howd'you know if you've never even climbed there, buster? tongue.gif 90% of Joe's is bomb-bomb-bomber stone. Dunno where you think all this choss is, but in the week DFA was there, he didn't run into much of it.

Your pejorative propaganda is painful to peruse.

Most of the rock around Joe's is pretty crappy. But the boulders are generally solid (i.e. the cliffs are scary --I don't know of any routes on them-- but the solid rock holds together as the boulders mass waste and tumble into the juniper forest).

What's funny to me is the absurd amounts of exposed rock in this state eclipsed by people's notion of where the cool climbing is. I know of a boulder field probably 50 times bigger than Joe's within 20 miles of Orangeville, but I've never heard of anybody climbing there. Maybe it'll be the next new thing?

you guys are very mistaken if you think that elevating inbred trailer trash humor to the status of normal discourse, is going to improve the content of the board (which seems very lacking these days). have fun virtually pissing in each others cracks or whatever .... rolleyes.gif

Well I'm back, couldn't muster up the confidence/money to drive all night to Joe's.

Went to Squamish and got two full days in, fuckin' awesome! I should of let you know Dru! I think I need some beta from you on a few problems up there. Can't wait to get back! rockband.gif

j b is a prime example of why the democrats are having problems these days. j b is a worthless, politically correct, piece of shit. I'm more in agreement with j b politically, but I would rather shoot myself than hang out with him.

thumbs_down.gif

Trask is ok thumbs_up.gif

Good to hear you had fun this weekend Distel thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif