Tude

richard_noggin

Be it good or bad I like a person with a tude, at least you know what they are about.

It's those wishy washy mofo's I can't stand.

You know the type, politicians, moderators. Yeah the ones you went to school with that hung on the meat HCL.gif and kissed ass moon.gif

Trask ,Caveman thumbs_up.gif

Meat swing'n HCL.gif moderators and spinkter boy thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpt.Caveman said:

All the moderators here are hippies and or fake friendly people.

Erik's still the biggest fuckin tool around. A close second is that fag JoshK.

DFA\Sphinxter takes it in the sphincter.

yellowsleep.gif Ahh, you bore me, you passive agressive homo.

Sphinx said:

Eat balls, asseyez.

Oh, shit, I just proved your point. blush.gif

Hey, that's not bad! It only took you 3 hours to come up with that riposte. Either your internet connection is slow, or your brain is fried from compulsively reading the "Natty One-Liner Put-Down Book" by ever so clever folks like Dennis Miller on sale at Barnes & Noble.

Sphinx said:

Either that, or I actually have a life, and can't spend every second spraying. Go hump a dog. Or Dwayner, for that matter.

OMFG! Like, that was just insanely funny dude. You should like go on the circuit with your comical routine and light up your name in neon. So, I said to him, "you're so not funny" and he was all like "Go hump a dawg dude" and I was all like "OMFG dude! That is just the craziest shiz I've heard since CatBirdSeat told us about his strangest day ever" and then I was all like lying on the floor laughing and stuff. Too kewl for words really. That Sphincter is a hoot a minute. I'm so going to check him out at the Comedy Underground.

rockband.gif

JGowans said:

Sphinx said:

Eat balls, asseyez.

Oh, shit, I just proved your point. blush.gif

Hey, that's not bad! It only took you 3 hours to come up with that riposte. Either your internet connection is slow, or your brain is fried from compulsively reading the "Natty One-Liner Put-Down Book" by ever so clever folks like Dennis Miller on sale at Barnes & Noble.

i think he was reviewing all of captain caveman's posts to palgerize a witty comeback...just doesn't sound the same comming from this wanker rolleyes.gif

Gawd, there you are Dick, whining again. I know you do it well, but isn't it time you learn a new song? cry.gif "I'm such a lame dick that moderators on CC.com are the worst thing in my life." Put your head between your knees and take a deep breath, that will help calm your manic sobbing.

Cavey: the_finger.gif Don't I even make your most hated list any more? cry.gif You just broke my heart you two timing bastard. Sphinx and DFA are two completly separate arrows aimed at your ass. I know how much it chaps you when others link avatars you don't control to your hide, so I thought I should point it out for you when you make the same mistakes. yellaf.gif

JoshK said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

All the moderators here are hippies and or fake friendly people.

Erik's still the biggest fuckin tool around. A close second is that fag JoshK.

DFA\Sphinxter takes it in the sphincter.

yellowsleep.gif Ahh, you bore me, you passive agressive homo.

Yeah little small fagboy smirk.gif bring it on idiot. You're just like that gaper I fucking yelled at on the crag the other day trying to clean gear. Incompetent. Do you wear a "I AM JOSHK" t-shirt when you go to Pube club or what hahaha.gif

Offwhite you just need to take a shower. Dirty smelly hippies like you need a bath and a lobotomy.

Sphinx said:

Either that, or I actually have a life, and can't spend every second spraying. Go hump a dog. Or Dwayner, for that matter.

Hey Sphinx/Sexy-Cocoa/Patch Jr.:

Keep me out of your freakish fantasies. Those sort of comments are crass, boorish and lack class. You're much more interesting when you stick to climbing...but not much more.

- Dwayner rolleyes.gif

Well I have been too busy climbing after work to keep up with the spray queens. rolleyes.gif

If the drivers in washington drive like they phuk is anyone getting laid or cop'n O's?

Spinkter boy you would know about head up the ass, you turd munch'n butt pirate. cry.gif

Fence Sitter over used phrases : why is the grass greener on the other side of the fence? COWSHIT . Eat some while your ride'n that fence sidesaddle. yellowsleep.gif

Oh, offwit, I just love it when you think your just soooo special.When was the last time you did actually go climbing you lame ass spray queen.

Hey ,I useta climb offwit beotch ,put your own head between your legs than you can hang on your own meat like you do the board click.

HCL.gif

Disclaimer: I'm dick head , what did you expect,I'm not going to lay down and take it in the pooper like spinkterboy, offwit, or fence slut. yelrotflmao.gifthe_finger.gif

richard_noggin said:

Well I have been too busy climbing after work to keep up with the spray queens. rolleyes.gif

If the drivers in washington drive like they phuk is anyone getting laid or cop'n O's?

Spinkter boy you would know about head up the ass, you turd munch'n butt pirate. cry.gif

Fence Sitter over used phrases : why is the grass greener on the other side of the fence? COWSHIT . Eat some while your ride'n that fence sidesaddle. yellowsleep.gif

Oh, offwit, I just love it when you think your just soooo special.When was the last time you did actually go climbing you lame ass spray queen.

Hey ,I useta climb offwit beotch ,put your own head between your legs than you can hang on your own meat like you do the board click.

HCL.gif

Disclaimer: I'm dick head , what did you expect,I'm not going to lay down and take it in the pooper like spinkterboy, offwit, or fence slut. yelrotflmao.gifthe_finger.gif

laugh.gif Shit yelrotflmao.gif hilarious - you da man, poop chunk the_finger.gif

Dick Noggin, you're almost too pathetic to respond to. Caveman: keep up the hard work! Rehab is almost over. And those mods knew what's good for you, that castration made you a new man.

Dwayner, you're as OCD as Dick-in-his-Noggin. Maybe you should get laid, you'd be less likely to notice your own faults and make lame comments.

Off White: thumbs_up.gif Along with Mattp, your jackboot Nazi moderating style is well-appreciated. rolleyes.gif

Dick, go get in your sling again. Besides, I didn't realize they had internet access in the psych ward.

Sphinx said:

Dick Noggin, you're almost too pathetic to respond to. Caveman: keep up the hard work! Rehab is almost over. And those mods knew what's good for you, that castration made you a new man.

Dwayner, you're as OCD as Dick-in-his-Noggin. Maybe you should get laid, you'd be less likely to notice your own faults and make lame comments.

Off White: thumbs_up.gif Along with Mattp, your jackboot Nazi moderating style is well-appreciated. rolleyes.gif

Dick, go get in your sling again. Besides, I didn't realize they had internet access in the psych ward.

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

They need a new title in the index especially for you:

Slurp, hang ,suck

HCL.gif

What a no humor suck ass butt muncher

cry.gifmoon.gif