This Week's "Pub Club"

Dwayner

It's awfully quiet around here. "Pube-Club Dave", usually anxious and alert early Monday morning to plan his Tuesday night has been uncharacteristically absent this morning. The reason is obvious. It's Tacoma's turn this week. Take it away, Eric, Off White and others. How about some of you big explorers in Seattle come south and visit the City of Destiny. And Dave.....if you hopped on your bike now, you just might make it in time or get a ride on Beck's handlebars.

This will get ya interested:

homeBottle2.jpg

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another vote for Seattle!

I have been looking forward to attending my first pube club. Ooops, pub club. For some reason I can't get pube out of my head. Must be the 'shaving" post sending me subliminal messages. Is someone working the jedi mind trick on me?? hahaha.gif

Tomorrow, we drink!!! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

vegetablebelay said:

Wow! Major highjackering!

Hijacking of the Pube Club it is. Tacoma has been patiently in line for a long-time. Erik of Tacoma....shame on you. And you, Icegirl.....ah, never mind. Why don't we end the charade right now. A good many of you "explorers" have no interest in moving the venue outside of the Seattle compound. It ain't a matter of fairness for you, it's a matter of convenience, and the closer to your own home, the better, so some of the drunks can stagger a few blocks back to their shack in Ballard. I've tried to get some excitement for Tacoma going for a little while here and I think I've done my bit. If someone else down here wants to make the effort, go for it. In the meantime, maybe you guys should just carry on with your weekly Seattle cat-fight and I won't remind you about the good times we've had in Tacoma at places like the Spar or at the weird Celtic place in Redmond which was pretty darn fun.

Cat-Fight.jpg

"Ballard! It's closer to my house!"

"No! U-District! I'm working that evening!"

"If it ain't in Ballard, I'm not going to show you my new quick-draws I got off of EBAY!"

"If it ain't in the U-District, I'll punish you all by arriving late and leaving early! That'll teachya!"

icegirl said:

Uh, I thougth there was a tacoma one in the past 3 or 4 weeks...

Am I mistaken?

Yes, Icegirl, you be. Last time in Tacoma....March 11th featuring Ranger Mike Gauthier and other celebrities. A few people may have met informally in Tacoma on March 25th but that probably wasn't even a staged pube-club. An attempt was made to bring things south on April 29th but it was hijacked. I posted thereafter a bogus pub-club report saying how much fun we had in Tacoma but in fact the event did not take place. The effort initiated by myself yesterday has already been hijacked. For whatever it's worth, that's the recent history. I've lost my interest in the futile notion of promoting a rotating venue so have it where you like. And enjoy the weekly cat-fight.

cat_fight.jpg

Tangled_Up_In_Blue said:

another vote for Seattle!

I have been looking forward to attending my first pube club. Ooops, pub club. For some reason I can't get pube out of my head. Must be the 'shaving" post sending me subliminal messages. Is someone working the jedi mind trick on me?? hahaha.gif

Tomorrow, we drink!!! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Well boys, looks like we have a wild one here!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifthumbs_up.gif