Coolest User Name?

Lambone

Who's got the coolest User Name?

Every once in a while you see a crazy User Name on Who's Online, or as a Featured Member...But most of them are just lurkers.

So whos got the coolest, and most obscure User Name?

1. (Don't know, still lookin')2. SquidWard - I just saw it and it made me laugh3. Smokey McPot - pretty slick

Keep dreamin caveman, mabye someday you'll look down and find that you have a Featured Member! tongue.gif" border="0

Yes, I'm a [geek] geek.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slap you on a diet on something??? thats what drul puts down during a day at werk. just kidding i can almost remember the old days......back when i was old skool and shit. now that i am an upstanding memember of society i can look back and see where i went astray.....somewere near al-ba-ker-kee.......too bad i as still lost though!

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

slap you on a diet on something??? thats what drul puts down during a day at werk. just kidding i can almost remember the old days......back when i was old skool and shit. now that i am an upstanding memember of society i can look back and see where i went astray.....somewere near al-ba-ker-kee.......too bad i am still lost though!

quote:

Originally posted by W:
I think RURP with only a dozen posts is the funniest person here. It's either RURP or Shlongenshmecker.

This is Will. Maybe, but they're both avatars. You know what a rurp is these days? virtually useless unless you like scaring the crap out of yourself...Pika Auk cam beaks baby, that's all I'm sayin. Will has spoken. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Caveman, those translators suck...what I wrote above as run through a German to English translator:

I rise large walls, by I tutor the herb smoke I try, clean to climb if at quite possible. I piss on the Frenchmen of a considerable height. I wake up, smoke above and climb strongly. I try, do not mean hammer not to swing, but swing my Penis instead of

What I actually wrote:

I get up big walls by smoking lots of herb. I try to climb clean whenever possible. I piss on the french from a considerable height. I wake up, smoke up, and climb hard. I try not to swing my hammer, but swing my penis instead

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:
Caveman, those translators suck...what I wrote above as run through a German to English translator:

I rise large walls, by I tutor the herb smoke I try, clean to climb if at quite possible. I piss on the Frenchmen of a considerable height. I wake up, smoke above and climb strongly. I try, do not mean hammer not to swing, but swing my Penis instead of

What I actually wrote:

I get up big walls by smoking lots of herb. I try to climb clean whenever possible. I piss on the french from a considerable height. I wake up, smoke up, and climb hard. I try not to swing my hammer, but swing my penis instead

I already know they suck. But they are available for anyone. Even RURP and Schlonsmacker hehehe