Coolest User Name?

Lambone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
el hombre de las cavernas del capitán sopla tuercas de los perros. oigo que el erik tiene gusto de fumar la hierba con las ovejas que el dru es strickland divino se pega en pernos del truncamiento de Portland el papa es un crossdresser.

the man of the caverns of the captain blows nuts of the dogs I hear that erik has taste to smoke the grass with the ewes that dru is strickland divine sticks in per of the truncamiento of Portland the Pope to us is to crossdresser

El hombre de las cavernas del capitán vio por último que su aparato no funcional hace varios años su estómago ha llegado a ser desde entonces tristemente mucho demasiado grande. Sea pican piensa que él es un perrito pero él es un minino del foofoo. El sacerdote visitó a su madre pero no la esperó que el niño a vivir cuando él nació un aborto rápido era aconsejado en lugar de otro ella alimentó al bebé mucho bocado de las cortezas de la manteca de cerdo y del cerdo encima del oooh del bebé su tan alegre como un tazón de fuente por completo de gelatina!

Dan Larson has the coolest name on this boarshead because all you have to do is mention it and all kinds of shit starts flying. Lambone isn't a great name but he has a cool autosig. I don't know who has it but the pissing monkey is the all time best autosig. Erik SnoopDogg is kind of ghetto. But mine is the stupidest ever! Name and sig both.

Os climbers stupid da parede, urinate de I em você de uma altura grande que o ensine que para grampear minhas escoras que outra vez você não pode passar, mim deixará cair um falcão da lama em você assim que dizem I, rei da parede.

This is RURP: You Mr. Dru: Go sit down with pope and Schlangelieber and the others with poor Big Wall manners. Such a load of nonsense from someone who doesn't know me but thinks he does! I think you should check your own backside for "roids" which you probably did not achieve either on the soaring faces of the Dru itself nor from days in a hanging belay on a challenging overhanging climb. No, you probably earned those roids sitting down at your desk, making up stories about other people because you are envious of their outdoor activities and want attention. Now that you realize this, stand up and get away from those two other guys, dust off your etriers, and head for the big stone. The exercise will probably improve those roids of yours and you will have a much better attitude about yourself and other climbers.

RURP has spoken.

This is RURP: Mr. Dru: you are wrong again. Go read again what I wrote above although I feel that my advice is useful, but will be wasted on you. Do see someone about those 'roids and perhaps a trip to Upper Index or Grand Chief with a big haul bag, a single portaledge and a personal contemplation journal will do you good.

RURP has spoken.

Ahoy rurp! Don't worry about Dru. He's accused me of being "pope" in the past. You'd think that would end when me and pope both showed up at the same time at one of those pub club things a couple of months ago. Dru wasn't there, unfortunately. He also has a thing about pope and "donna top-step" (an old girlfriend of pope's and a long-time friend of mine). rolleyes.gif" border="0 I suppose we'll all three have to show up at some convenient time, but it's hardly worth the effort. Maybe at one of those Climberfest things like they had in Leavenworth last year. Anyway, RURP, don't worry about these conspiracy theorists, there are guys on this discussion list with numerous names and some of them probably engage in debates with themselves. But it's all supposed to be in good fun so don't take it too personally.

aloha, Dwayner

[big Drink]