Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

i saw it last night....

other then the seat in the theater making my back hurt, it was a good flick...

aCtIoN packed(unlike trask's meager existance!)

hey i saw it too! WTF! bigdrink.gif

saw the first one too when i got home... weird, that it

was on TV at 11pm when i got home rolleyes.gif

kitten said:

Hey Flash

Is the movie really any good?

I liked the first one - similiar?

For reals it kicks mad ass. It's similar to the first one, but maybe with more cool shit. Easily as good if not better.

And the teleporting guy, Kurt Vagner, known in the Munich Circus as the Amazing Nightcrawler? Fuckin' badass to the m-m-m-max!

Highly recommended; two Doctorly thumbs UP! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

First one's pretty bangin'. Word of advice, though; rent the DVD and watch it with the deleted scenes. They only add 5 or 10 minutes, but it's a mostly worthwhile 5 or 10. They got it comin' out in some type o' special edition DVD, "X 1.5" or some such, with like 5 hours of gew-gahs on it. That'd be the one to find.

went to it on opening night, and I must say I think it's better than the original, but I guess that depends on your definition of 'better.' I actually didn't see the first one until after seeing x2, and x2 seemed to be a more exciting, nonstop action and special effects kind of movie. and to quote a friend, let's not forget all the "eye candy."

Yeah, the opening scene w/ Nightcrawler kickin' everyone's ass was the best, followed by the scene w/ Wolverine kickin' everyone's ass at the school. Overall a little disappointed. But the preview for Matrix Reloaded looks way too cool, less than 2 weeks before that comes out!