Tenaya Shoes

RuMR

RuMR said:

And that's another thing...wtf is up w/ a "girls" model? does it have built in underwire support or something???

I mean, you size shoes wicked ass tight and then stretch them to fit...Presto, it fits your foot male or female...

marketing. Color.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

And that's another thing...wtf is up w/ a "girls" model? does it have built in underwire support or something???

I mean, you size shoes wicked ass tight and then stretch them to fit...Presto, it fits your foot male or female...

rolleyes.gif Don't you know??? GIRLS ARE SPECIAL tongue.gifwink.gif

for reals, I have a realy narrow heal, and the slipage messes with my heal hook action, I am hoping that the girl mythos will solve that problem cool.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

That's closer to the topic at hand!!!!!!

My guess...other companies are wising up to the fact that climbing shoes are about half as hard to build as a running shoe and they are charging 2 to 2 1/2 times as much...there's gonna be a revolution in pricing...my prediction...

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

RuMR said:

for reals, I have a realy narrow heal, and it messes with my heal hook action, I am hoping that the girl mythos will solve that problem cool.gif

Oh yeah, they are "special" hahaha.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifhahaha.gif

And, for this year, we are pleased to anounce the new XY model. we will be offering it in a pleasant mauve to compliment your sport bra; additionally, for those climbing above the mediteranean we are also offering a pale blue frilly color so as not to conflict w/ the natural scenery...BAWAHAHAHAA rolleyes.giffruit.giffruit.gif

RuMR said:

That's closer to the topic at hand!!!!!!

My guess...other companies are wising up to the fact that climbing shoes are about half as hard to build as a running shoe and they are charging 2 to 2 1/2 times as much...there's gonna be a revolution in pricing...my prediction...

I fucking hope so. I go through climbing shoes quicker than I go through rubbers - wait wrong thread cantfocus.gif

specialed said:

I fucking hope so. I go through climbing shoes quicker than I go through rubbers - wait wrong thread cantfocus.gif

HAHAHAHA...

You should check those tenaya shoes out...they are like 65 bux...you can't beat that!!!!!!

RuMR said:

RuMR said:

for reals, I have a realy narrow heal, and it messes with my heal hook action, I am hoping that the girl mythos will solve that problem cool.gif

Oh yeah, they are "special" hahaha.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifhahaha.gif

And, for this year, we are pleased to anounce the new XY model. we will be offering it in a pleasant mauve to compliment your sport bra; additionally, for those climbing above the mediteranean we are also offering a pale blue frilly color so as not to conflict w/ the natural scenery...BAWAHAHAHAA rolleyes.giffruit.giffruit.gif

tongue.gif I wouldn't be caught dead in frilly anything wink.gif

RuMR said:

for reals, I have a realy narrow heal, and the slipage messes with my heal hook action, I am hoping that the girl mythos will solve that problem cool.gif

gotta second what muffy says...i have super skinny feet and they don't make a shoe that's tight enough in the heel that i've found. Actually lost a shoe on route once b/c it wasn't tight enough. madgo_ron.gif

Dru said:

new boreal worked better than 5.10 once i broke the rubber in by climbing in it for a week. i think it has a slick crust and is grippy underneath confused.gif

Can you actually tell the difference in rubbers? I can't at all...its just more marketing bs...

But for the chickas...i heard 5.10 is coming out w/ a new hot pink super sticky shiznet for the steph davis specials...

minx said:

RuMR said:

gotta second what muffy says...i have super skinny feet and they don't make a shoe that's tight enough in the heel that i've found. Actually lost a shoe on route once b/c it wasn't tight enough. madgo_ron.gif

awww that's bs...you didn't have the shoes tight enuff in the first place...

Have you tried ninjas? They are pretty slim...and those new katanas (by sportsuck) are pretty narrow as are the lace up anazasis...