Tattoos

Fejas

I have a couple other... I have a north american medicen wheel, colored based on directional, and it is set aflame; this is on the front of my right shoulder... on the left I have a druid pentagram driping with water, and filled in with green...

soon to come I will have the traveling Budda blowing dust out of his open palm into the wind; locatated on my back... and an oak tree with the earth over it and the sun and moon to each side; located in the center of my chest... I will them have completed my (water-fire-wind-earth) unity...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryland_moore said:

Yup, that is about as Eugenian as one can get. Still sounds hokey to me, but to each his own. If ya like it Fejas, more power to ya and that is all that matters....

Hey I also chew snuce and shot guns, I like what I like, personaly I think i'm alittle ruff around the edges to be a typical Eugenian... but just because I'm from the backwoods don't think i'm unedjucated like 80% of the stinky hippies that live here... Whats wrong with hokey? I'm tacky; and proud of it... cool.gif

Fejas said:

ryland_moore said:

Yup, that is about as Eugenian as one can get. Still sounds hokey to me, but to each his own. If ya like it Fejas, more power to ya and that is all that matters....

Hey I also chew snuce and shot guns, I like what I like, personaly I think i'm alittle ruff around the edges to be a typical Eugenian... but just because I'm from the backwoods don't think i'm unedjucated like 80% of the stinky hippies that live here... Whats wrong with hokey? I'm tacky; and proud of it... cool.gif

You sound like you are FROM HERE instead of an import grin.gif

I have a plan for my whole back... but I need a REALY great artist, about a million dollars and the curage to have my entire back tatooed. Maybe I will have it for my 80th birthday grin.gif

Off_White said:

wedding.jpg

These people don't work for Trask. She's gone on a little further too:

hairup.jpg

See, now that's just sad, cuz she looks like a pretty girl underneath all that shit. It's like she went to great lengths to make herself look unattractive. Whatever. She should go all the way, get all tribal and have a huge animal bone piercing her nose, elongate her ear lobes by 6 inches or something, so on and so forth. hellno3d.gif

Well Nolan, what the pics don't show is the big plug in one of her ears, and the new plug in her lip where the center stub is. She also has a scalpel hole at her belly button big enough to put her finger through, and a split tongue. Her attempt to split hubby's tongue didn't work that well, so she'll have to do it again.

nolanr said:

See, now that's just sad, cuz she looks like a pretty girl underneath all that shit. It's like she went to great lengths to make herself look unattractive. Whatever. She should go all the way, get all tribal and have a huge animal bone piercing her nose, elongate her ear lobes by 6 inches or something, so on and so forth. hellno3d.gif

fuck you asshole, hard and dry. id do that thazt sheila any fucking day despite all the freeky colorin shit. i love the coor purple too. dam she fine in a pererted uncle-fuck kinda way and shit. hellza ya. that filly aint syin nothin ifn you miss the first hole, if yo know hat im sayin.

schlangeschmecker said:

Fejas said:

Whos got em, and what are they?

my tattoo

Who's got 'em? Bunch of loooooooosers (Big Lou-sers). What do they say? Essentially, each is a symbol which communicates the same message: The sum of my parts is my hole.

YOu can lick my hole too, Asseyes... the_finger.gif

ChrisT said:

While I don't normally reveal my age, I'll give you a hint. I used to say that Kennedy was president when I was born but actually it was still Eisenhower...Kennedy had not been elected yet! tongue.gif

So with E being prez from '53 to early '61, that makes you anywhere from 42 to 50 years old. I was also sprung from my mother's loins in that same timeframe, and I remember where I was and what I was doing when the news came about JFK getting capped. But let's face it, ChrisT, we just look like old farts! grin.gif

...sobo

Off_White said:

Well Nolan, what the pics don't show is the big plug in one of her ears, and the new plug in her lip where the center stub is. She also has a scalpel hole at her belly button big enough to put her finger through, and a split tongue. Her attempt to split hubby's tongue didn't work that well, so she'll have to do it again.

Just curious, friend or relative of yours? She can decorate herself however she wants, if she's content w/ the result it's all good. Just not my style.