Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ehmmic said:

Okay, well I guess that one is out then. I guess I left before it got too bad. Any other thoughts? Maybe that place in Wedgewood that has the nice separate room. Mattp what was that place called?

Yeah! That Wedgewood place! (separate room? confused.gif)! bigdrink.gif

chucK said:

ehmmic said:

Okay, well I guess that one is out then. I guess I left before it got too bad. Any other thoughts? Maybe that place in Wedgewood that has the nice separate room. Mattp what was that place called?

Yeah! That Wedgewood place! (separate room? confused.gif)! bigdrink.gif

Not the place we went to when Timmy was here last month, but the place we didn't go to that Mattp suggested. But for the late tax filers, perhaps we should go to the Owl & Thistle.

David Parker - are you gonna be able to come over and help plan the spring shin dig in the Methow?

ehmmic said:

Maybe that place that has the nice separate room. Mattp what was that place called?

Are you sure you're not thinking of the "private VIP room" where the Blue Star sat our group last time?

It was a little dreary and not super spacious, but it certainly was an honor to have our own separate room!

regcellx.jpg

Not that I'm a pub club regular or anything, but FYI there's a post office on 35th ave at NE 80th. The Wedgewood ale house is at 87th, and another good place on 35th (but maybe small for a big pub club?) is Fiddler's Inn, at 94th. There was also talk recently of going to the Wedgewood Broiler, at 85th.

That's my hood, so I thought I'd speak up.

bigdrink.gif

ehmmic said: Maybe that place in Wedgewood that has the nice separate room.

Do you mean the Wedgewood Broiler (not to be confused with the Wedgewood Ale House.) The Broiler is an awesome place for a Pup Club. I'm guessing the separate room is their cocktail lounge. I can't make it this week, but I like this place.

The "separate room" that I mentioned was at the Wedgewood Ale House, a back room where they serve food and where people bring their families. I mentioned it because it might be a place where we could include folks under the age of 21. The "separate room" at the Broiler, the lounge, is cool. The one night I went in there it was fairly crowded, though ...

But what about meeting downtown and walking over to the main post office with our IRS checks at 11:59???

mattp said:

But what about meeting downtown and walking over to the main post office with our IRS checks at 11:59???

Exactly. I'm sure a lot of you lazy shiftless people don't care, but some of us hard workers gotta send in a big check to the man, and we don't want to do that till the last minute.

Downtown Downtown Downtown

Tax night is the big event, folks. GregW is going to be down there, burning an American flag to protest the payment of Taxes, and Trask is going to be holding up signs with pictures of something disgusting in an effort to protest... well, just in an effort to express himself. Jay_B and JB are going to be stading on opposite sides of the street with megaphones, and even Peter Puget will be there, but he won't identify himself. Dryad and Catbirdseed will be coordinating a silent vigil in Rainier Square.