Impreza 2004 WRX STI

allthumbs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, finally one of the many cool cars that the japanese (and euro in some cases) market gets that we don't. Why? Cause they know we are obsessed with giant slow cars with automatic transmissions over here and not fast sporty cars. tongue.gif

But, yes, in any event, the STI will kick ass. As does the Lancer EVO VIII.

jon said:

How much and when is it available?

Jon, the pricing isn't exact yet, but figure $32,000 non-negotiable. No dickering...just pay yo money and quit yer bitchin'. Each local dealer will be alloted possible 5 this year. You have to get on a list, and in my case it cost $1000 deposit. They should hit the lot in June. There will not be ANY just for sale. They have to be pre-purchased.

trask said:

jon said:

Jon, the pricing isn't exact yet, but figure $32,000 non-negotiable. No dickering...just pay yo money and quit yer bitchin'. Each local dealer will be alloted possible 5 this year. You have to get on a list, and in my case it cost $1000 deposit. They should hit the lot in June. There will not be ANY just for sale. They have to be pre-purchased.

My bro has the 2002 model and it is a fast little machine. He paid $23k. That's a big increase to get a car that's one second faster 0-60mph off the line.

ehmmic said:

My bro has the 2002 model and it is a fast little machine. He paid $23k. That's a big increase to get a car that's one second faster 0-60mph off the line.

the 2002 aint an sti. besides, its something like cigarettes. its not whats in them, but who smokes them. sure kools will satisfy the nicotine monkey, but rednecks smoke winstons.

i drove a wrx once. fucking fun up in the midrange rpms.

ehmmic said:

trask said:

jon said:

300 hp & 300 ft. lbs. torque

it's all about the rush and the handling

300 lbs. torque will glue you to the seat in such a small car.

the grin factor is enormous

trask said:

I drove last years wrx at 227 hp and it was a frickin blast. I'm trading in my 2000 impreza on the new STI. At 300hp this bitch is gonna scream. These cars don't weigh shit. 6 speed tranny too.

You've got a truck too though right?

You are a republican from snohomish county. yellaf.gif

trask said:

jon said:

~Right dude~ yellaf.gif $32,000 no way there is only a $10,000 difference between the STI and a Vett... The car is cool, don't get me wrong, but it'll be 315hp next year, and every dealer will have 10 on the lot... thats just how the sales game works, you'll be able to buy a 04' in late 03' for $28k... nothing but a sales ploy and trask is jumpin' right on board...

That's totally true. If you want to wait a year, the cars will be easy to get and probably $3-4000 cheaper. I don't want to wait....I've waited long enough already. Corvettes just don't do it for me. My money, my business, fuck anybody that doesn't like what I do. You think I fucking care?