Report: U.S. Finds Missiles with Chemical Weapons

MtnGoat

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Yeah, your shit-hole country really has it together doesn't it, Wallace? yelrotflmao.gif

The fact that I'm living here says it all really. Yes, my country is fucked up but what country isn't? I may as well go to a fucked up country where I can make some decent cash though.

Still, I wouldn't go so far as to call Scotland a shit-hole. Well worth seeing. If you weren't such a conservative neanderthal, I'd hook you up with places to stay, girls to cook for you, and sheep to shag fruit.gif

JGowans said:

trask said:

Yeah, your shit-hole country really has it together doesn't it, Wallace? yelrotflmao.gif

The fact that I'm living here says it all really. Yes, my country is fucked up but what country isn't? I may as well go to a fucked up country where I can make some decent cash though.

Still, I wouldn't go so far as to call Scotland a shit-hole. Well worth seeing. If you weren't such a conservative neanderthal, I'd hook you up with places to stay, girls to cook for you, and sheep to shag fruit.gif

Well, actually I apologize for calling your country a shit-hole. It's a beautiful place and I wouldn't mind seeing it someday. It pisses me off though when foreigners bad mouth the U.S. Not meaning to be threatening, but if you told me the U.S. sucked to my face I'd probably punch ya. That's normally my first reaction. bigdrink.gif

trask said:

Well, actually I apologize for calling your country a shit-hole. It's a beautiful place and I wouldn't mind seeing it someday. It pisses me off though when foreigners bad mouth the U.S. Not meaning to be threatening, but if you told me the U.S. sucked to my face I'd probably punch ya. That's normally my first reaction. bigdrink.gif

That's fair enough. I haven't ever said that the U.S. sucked though. I think the current administration sucks and this war sucks but not the country. In any case, if you punched me, I'd be forced to smack you so hard, you'd have to stick a tooth brush up your arse to brush your teeth. bigdrink.gif

trask said:

I think you're right. The Goat is a conservative...a boring one, but ONE, nonetheless.

I believe MtnGoat is a Libertarian, which is not the same thing as conservative, though there will be some opinion overlap. Perhaps you meant to say MtnGoat is pro Iraq war.

JGowans said:

trask said:

That's fair enough. I haven't ever said that the U.S. sucked though. I think the current administration sucks and this war sucks but not the country. In any case, if you punched me, I'd be forced to smack you so hard, you'd have to stick a tooth brush up your arse to brush your teeth. bigdrink.gif

I think you'd find that after the initial shock wave, you'd be in for the fight of your life. I don't back down from shit. bigdrink.gif

trask said:

JGowans said:

trask said:

I think you'd find that after the initial shock wave, you'd be in for the fight of your life. I don't back down from shit. bigdrink.gif

Cool. I'll remember that...I'd want you in my corner if I ever got in a spot of bother. grin.gif

JGowans said:

trask said:

JGowans said:

trask said:

Cool. I'll remember that...I'd want you in my corner if I ever got in a spot of bother. grin.gif

Yeah me and some of my Bandito brothers sometimes ride our scooters downtown during the peace rallys and fuck people up on the sly. Then we go drink and breed.

CNN and BBC and everyone else is still maintaining that possible chemical weapons have been *possibly* found. I love the anti-war people...they could have 100 reports of something and as soon as they see one that differs they raise they hands and go "HA! See everyone was wrong! THis war is all about oil!" Apparently all reports that support the war cause are the result of the giant media illuminati and all reports against are "the only true reports".

Two questions:

1. Even if the war was about oil (which it really isn't), won't the liberation of iraq happen as well? Are you against the liberation?

2. Wouldn't pulling out the troops now completely fuck the people of iraq? My response to all those "bring the troops back home" signs.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif