• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sexual_chocolate said:

Peter_Puget said:

SC Quote:

"..[spew spew]...let me simply ask what your enlightening post might add to this perfectly civil discussion we are having, pray tell?"

SC -

Sometimes it is enough to merely bring light into the darkness!

PP

Nice dodge, but I'm WAYYYY on to your tactics.

Don't you ever get tired of being hated? You're undoubtedly the subservient bitch at home. Mama's got a mustache doesn't she? hahaha

Hey Chocalate mabee if the bitch stapped on a bomb and blew up a shopping mall like her other comrads you might think different.Or is killing O.K as long as its against the U.S and there allies.And then when one of us say thats fucking enough we are labled as assasains,devils,war mongers,etc.

Peter_Puget said:

SC

In spite of the best intentions she was a pawn being abused by others who in the final account don't give a damn about her. Here is a nice link that shows how her death was merely the beginning of a spin cycle. The link also fit into my recurrent theme of media bias. Her death is a tragedy.

Link

I agree with PP. Her death was a tragedy in many ways, but no more so than when another American woman was blown to pieces by a Palestenian suicide bomber while riding a bus just the week before. Anyone recall any candle-light vigils for her?

toptimmy said:

Hey Chocalate mabee if the bitch stapped on a bomb and blew up a shopping mall like her other comrads you might think different.Or is killing O.K as long as its against the U.S and there allies.And then when one of us say thats fucking enough we are labled as assasains,devils,war mongers,etc.

You obviously have a different interpretation of the middle-east than I do.

sexual_chocolate said:

toptimmy said:

You obviously have a different interpretation of the middle-east than I do.

and the whole concept of non-violent protest.

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

you piece of shit motherfucker. Don't make me slash.

Is that a threat you cocksucker? It is, isn't it?

Only if you're threatening me, bowel movement.

let's meet and settle this shit once and for all

You are old and slow. A real piece of decaying meat (I can tell by the quantities of horrid foods you put into your gut). Then you get no exercise, except for your fingers. And that don't keep your belly in shape, let me tell you.

Plus, I love you too much to hurt you so much. Just go sleep it off, old walrus.

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

You are old and slow. A real piece of decaying meat (I can tell by the quantities of horrid foods you put into your gut). Then you get no exercise, except for your fingers. And that don't keep your belly in shape, let me tell you.

Plus, I love you too much to hurt you so much. Just go sleep it off, old walrus.

that's what I thought, pussy. When you look in the mirror do you see the scared little mouse shivering because the big bad wolf is coming to gut you like a fish?

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

sexual_chocolate said:

that's what I thought, pussy. When you look in the mirror do you see the scared little mouse shivering because the big bad wolf is coming to gut you like a fish?

Are you threatening me?