My Fellow Eugeners

Fejas

Whats the deal with the fees that are going to be instated for Pisgca(sp?) to hike or bike it... I know its a county park so the money doesn't get to places like that untill the end of the budget, but will any of our state passes work for that park? boots.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my downhill bike route... loads of fun...

Serious? Which one you talkin' the one that comes down to the parking lot on the NW side of Spencer's or the one that goes down to thetrailhead at the top of WIllamette. I doubt if you are coiming down the steep one on the NW side as it is mostly rock and has some steeps of over 50 degrees. If you come down that, I wanna watch! I try and run up that from the steep part of Willamette at 46th and run all the way but have to stop halfway up the step section of rock, then I can run the rest of the way until I hit rock near the top. Run down the other side (less steep) - a good workout though! Interesting running when the trail is mud and you are trying to scrapoe your way up it! bigdrink.gif

YES... I down hill stuff that is damn near that steep, but not where I'm gonna smack into a grip of hikers along the way... come on I gots more respect than that, or maybe i just know what it feels like to have 80 grit sand paper run over my face and have tons of stitches in my lip and chin and eye lid and top of the head and ears....

Interesting running when the trail is mud and you are trying to scrapoe your way up it

Was up there yesterday and what a mess! Was very fun tromping around in the mud...you should see my shoes!

maybe i just know what it feels like to have 80 grit sand paper run over my face and have tons of stitches in my lip and chin and eye lid and top of the head and ears

You one crazy dude!

Fejas said:

Not to local but you could hike them 8 miles around sliver creek and see the falls...

we have been there It is awsome smile.gif didn't do the whole 8 miles though... maybe this summer. that is a long trip for an afternoon though... loosing Pisgah is a BUMMER frown.gif

Muffy-

I didn't reallize that the trails out crow area that I hike with my mom and her friend are on P.P.... sorry... But I did Hike the Hobbit trail(4m. round trip), and sweet creek falls trail(2m. round trip) yesterday, anlong with a 6-7mile bike trip that was rIchase in the black rock area... but the hikes would be fun for the kids...